Painting that depicts modern education...

Greetings;
Yes,there is a tie between the resurrection and books(of the bible).Todays New-Agers,want everything in video form;not realizing that if you don't stop and ponder,as when reading a book,your mind can be formatted.The tombstones are rocky,and if you want to stand on a rock solid base in heaven,heed the rock in the books of the bible,or your remains will be found under a earthy rock.

bye

bobinfaith

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Ive got to get rid of the tv they have in the library. I dont know why its there. Its a library!

lol! Lanoliin!

I get the same feeling when dining in a restaurant. The cell phone has already hindered conversation while enjoying a good meal, now its a television showing a ball game or politics.

In the case of the library, the television should display a show about being in the library.

I wonder if I can tie this to the boys throwing rocks at their books. lol!

God bless you and your family.

Greetings:

Libraries are now laboratories.Soon the TV will be replaced with a two-way camera;watching for someone who reads the wrong books,so they can be stoned.It's not right to stone people inside the libraries,they are sacred places of worshiping the Beast.
bye.

i google the painting in google image search: JW Turner's 'Ruskin's View' churchyard painting

Paintings.., the Painter is dead, and people in the Gallery is making their own ideas what the Painter meant of his Paintings..

it is a good thing we all meet in the afterlife, we can ask the Painter what he really meant ! :)

Children playing in the churchyard, near a river... throwing rocks?
yes, a baby likes to kick, a child likes to run. i think more on practicing their limbs i think...

Children likes to throw rocks at the river?
i think more on who throw the farthest, but usually more on precision...oh my precision, if it will be on a person am not sure i will be precise :)

i remember i used to make a flat stone bounce on river the most number of times than the other kids.... more on the angle how one throws the flat stones....

Todays New-Agers,want everything in video form;not realizing that if you don't stop and ponder,as when reading a book,your mind can be formatted.

Yeah, children of today likes to play cellphone than physical activity...

BUT, one thing i observed: take it out (there is time to rest our eyes, or say it happens no signal/offline, low battery) they will play Lego, "hide and seek", etc: ie: children likes to be filled up with creative things to do.

ie: we adults are still has a control in a way...