Painting that depicts modern education...

Jul 5, 2011
Greetings;
Yes,there is a tie between the resurrection and books(of the bible).Todays New-Agers,want everything in video form;not realizing that if you don't stop and ponder,as when reading a book,your mind can be formatted.The tombstones are rocky,and if you want to stand on a rock solid base in heaven,heed the rock in the books of the bible,or your remains will be found under a earthy rock.

bye

bobinfaith

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Ive got to get rid of the tv they have in the library. I dont know why its there. Its a library!
lol! Lanoliin!

I get the same feeling when dining in a restaurant. The cell phone has already hindered conversation while enjoying a good meal, now its a television showing a ball game or politics.

In the case of the library, the television should display a show about being in the library.

I wonder if I can tie this to the boys throwing rocks at their books. lol!

God bless you and your family.

Jul 5, 2011
Greetings:

Libraries are now laboratories.Soon the TV will be replaced with a two-way camera;watching for someone who reads the wrong books,so they can be stoned.It's not right to stone people inside the libraries,they are sacred places of worshiping the Beast.
bye.

aha

Nov 18, 2011
i google the painting in google image search: JW Turner's 'Ruskin's View' churchyard painting

Paintings.., the Painter is dead, and people in the Gallery is making their own ideas what the Painter meant of his Paintings..

it is a good thing we all meet in the afterlife, we can ask the Painter what he really meant ! :)

Children playing in the churchyard, near a river... throwing rocks?
yes, a baby likes to kick, a child likes to run. i think more on practicing their limbs i think...

Children likes to throw rocks at the river?
i think more on who throw the farthest, but usually more on precision...oh my precision, if it will be on a person am not sure i will be precise :)

i remember i used to make a flat stone bounce on river the most number of times than the other kids.... more on the angle how one throws the flat stones....

aha

Nov 18, 2011
Todays New-Agers,want everything in video form;not realizing that if you don't stop and ponder,as when reading a book,your mind can be formatted.
Yeah, children of today likes to play cellphone than physical activity...

BUT, one thing i observed: take it out (there is time to rest our eyes, or say it happens no signal/offline, low battery) they will play Lego, "hide and seek", etc: ie: children likes to be filled up with creative things to do.

ie: we adults are still has a control in a way...