Parachute Jump

Aug 12, 2007
Minnesota
www.sonshineshelters.org
This thread needs to be deleted!!! :mad:

Or Daffy needs to take his underpants off that pole and put them back on. :D

I don’t need to see a naked duck this early in the morning. :p

(I wonder why I never noticed he was naked when I was a kid :confused:)

Dusty

Inactive
Jul 27, 2007
:DLol. Dean ..... Ha ha . What's the matter did the game become too much for you so you have to blame it on the duck ? Ha ha :D:D

Anyways .... Have a good day and you know what Dean ?

B

Boanerges(Inactive)

I scored 2 0f 10, 3 of 10 then 5 of 10. Watching the wind is the secret.:)

Sep 5, 2007
Central Oregon
How do you guys find stuff like this??? I never can!

I jumped out...and thought - wonder what's going to happen. Whooooooo! Plop! He fell in the sand and left an imprint of himself.

OH, I thought! There's a CHUTE button, too?! Hee hee hee.

Shame on you! All of you! Do you realize how much time I've just wasted playing this? It's so cuuuuuuuute!:p

Dusty

Inactive
Jul 27, 2007
How do you guys find stuff like this??? I never can!

I jumped out...and thought - wonder what's going to happen. Whooooooo! Plop! He fell in the sand and left an imprint of himself.

OH, I thought! There's a CHUTE button, too?! Hee hee hee.

Shame on you! All of you! Do you realize how much time I've just wasted playing this? It's so cuuuuuuuute!:p

Never mind , Whirlwind .... We still luvs ya ..... He he . If it makes you feel any better I did the same thing when I first played until I saw the chute button. But that still didn't help my score.:D:D

Sep 5, 2007
Central Oregon
So if his polka dot shorts are flapping in the breeze one way...I jump out PAST that point and let him fall a little while before pulling the chute. Then he glides gently down onto the landing platform. KEWL!!!:D

This little game is addicting! Wonder if they have it available for download onto a laptop.:eek: