pass word reset

Everything is set correctly on our end. Your account isn't marked for a password reset. I can see that you set it twice today, and at least once last week, but I don't have a clue why you needed to do that. I have only ever had to do that with my library account. For some reason, they didn't seem to like some of the symbols that I used in my password. But, yeah. It's absolutely constant for you. 13 times since you registered. I'm not seeing anyone else with that issue.

Everything is set correctly on our end. Your account isn't marked for a password reset. I can see that you set it twice today, and at least once last week, but I don't have a clue why you needed to do that. I have only ever had to do that with my library account. For some reason, they didn't seem to like some of the symbols that I used in my password. But, yeah. It's absolutely constant for you. 13 times since you registered. I'm not seeing anyone else with that issue.
if it gets closed for any reason i have reset it . my only option is leave it up..

A couple years ago, a member reported the same symptom. After doing some troubleshooting, the member spotted a Browser issue. In the "Browser Settings Menu" under the "Privacy and Settings" tab, he found that the Browser check box for "Delete Cookies and Site Data when Browser is closed" was checked.

All he had to do was to was to UNCHECK that box and hit the "Save Changes" button for that screen. He restarted his Browser and had no more issues.

This may or may not be your issue, but it may be worth it to take a look.

`

Back