pass word save

ok guys just as a trail i just logged out tried to login in again using same pass word. .i just had make new pass word so i could login . there has to be a glitch

Our Tech manager will look into this for you today.

Some additional info please -

(1) What operating system are you using?

(2) What browser and version are you using?

(3) In your browser options, what is your level of "do not track" or "tracking cookies management" settings?

Thank you.

`

this makes my 2nd time asking for help. every time i log out close the page. no matter what i have to reset with a new pass word. this is the only place i have to do this. all my p.w are saved

Our Tech manager will look into this for you today.

Some additional info please -

(1) What operating system are you using?

(2) What browser and version are you using?

(3) In your browser options, what is your level of "do not track" or "tracking cookies management" settings?

Thank you.

`
i use win 10 google chrome i have my setting fixed to save p.w i have many places on the net i use p.w and i have no issues with p.w . 1 is my 401k the other is for my job . i dont see this on my end

Hmmm....I can see that you have changed your password a few times recently, most likely in response to whatever is causing the site to force you to.

I'm digging a bit deeper now, but my first guess its that whatever password manager you use has the wrong data in it and keeps overriding what you want it to use. I don't remember how Chrome manages their passwords, but it seems likely that if you look there, something is wrong.

It can be something on our end as well, it's just odd that it doesn't effect other members as well. I', looking at the logs right now.

I'm not seeing anything strange in the logs. The only thing I am seeing is that you have changed you passwords several times. Nobody else has had that issue and we do not have any restrictions on you account that could cause that type of issue. It sounds like you might have some cookie ir ad blocker that isn't playing nice, but it seems to be a mystery.

this is the only site that give me this and i just logged out and it did it again .. so i guess i will just keep doing what i have been

this is the only site that give me this and i just logged out and it did it again .. so i guess i will just keep doing what i have been
I understand. Perhaps I'm just not coming across correctly. I can't find any issues on our side, either with the database nor the software. Maybe if I had something more to go by, I could track it down. Usually there would be something pop up in the logs that might explain it, but I don't see anything and nobody else has reported having a similar issue. It just kinda leaves me with nowhere else to look on our side. The best ideas that I have is that I could manually reset your password and try some experiments myself, but that gets pretty time consuming and I would need to coordinate it with you so that you aren't locked out of your account. I'm willing to give that a try, but I don't have the time at the moment.

The other possibility that I have seen a LOT in my own passwords, is whatever password manager I am using saves the wrong password for some weird reason, or the Web Explorer's cache is different than the actual password. In my case, it is usually because I clicked the wrong button, or didn't click the right button. It usually just comes down to the software being smarter that the person trying to use the software. But, that's just a guess. I don't know your usual system. I just know that when something like this happens to me, that is almost always the reason for it.

I understand. Perhaps I'm just not coming across correctly. I can't find any issues on our side, either with the database nor the software. Maybe if I had something more to go by, I could track it down. Usually there would be something pop up in the logs that might explain it, but I don't see anything and nobody else has reported having a similar issue. It just kinda leaves me with nowhere else to look on our side. The best ideas that I have is that I could manually reset your password and try some experiments myself, but that gets pretty time consuming and I would need to coordinate it with you so that you aren't locked out of your account. I'm willing to give that a try, but I don't have the time at the moment.

The other possibility that I have seen a LOT in my own passwords, is whatever password manager I am using saves the wrong password for some weird reason, or the Web Explorer's cache is different than the actual password. In my case, it is usually because I clicked the wrong button, or didn't click the right button. It usually just comes down to the software being smarter that the person trying to use the software. But, that's just a guess. I don't know your usual system. I just know that when something like this happens to me, that is almost always the reason for it.
no i understand what your saying i dont use a pass word manager thing of it is when i go to log back in .i hit show pass word .it shows the exact password i fixed up.. for example if used mydoghasfleas. then i would confirm it then save it. when i log out and return log in it shows the pass word mydoghasfleas . but yet it tells me its a invalid p.w .even retyping it same results . this has been a on going issue over a month. . what i do know about the web and logins they can be a royal pain in the backside .i run windows 10 google chrome .this is the only site that does it..i belong to a computer help forum i seldom visit.. i can login no issues my pw are saved . i can even use @* in a pw same thing . i dunno either..i can set up time when were both on and i can log out and try log back in while you watch.. but doubt it net results

Back