Path of Constancy

Only He who has created foreknows the direction which all choose to travel, which from the point of incarnation is a constant, and never changes! He knows “the end from the beginning“ (Isa 46:10) of all things and therefore knows if our direction of travel will always be either toward Him or away from Him.

One might have the understanding that we can at times traverse toward God and then away from Him or even back again toward Him, but this would conflict with the reasoning that since one’s end will be apart from God, there is only one direction that can to be traveled. It doesn’t matter which way we think we are traveling, if our overall desire isn’t always to move towards God—who is forever blessed above all!

Hello netchaplain;

In 2019 I am going in a new direction in ministry. Not that God is having me step down but adding to my ministry. My thoughts did entertain doubts but I chose to be still, patient, wait quietly (I'll be honest, this was hard) as God went ahead. He knows all my thoughts and revealed how He will help me manage my time, added duties and balance.

These new happenings have been going on since February and can see more clear the one direction that has me Christ centered.

There will be new challenges, but I choose God and desire to be forward thinking with Him. These are bold words but staying in prayer, reading of the Word and conscious of my actions is revealing God's faithfulness.

God bless you, brother and thank you for sharing "Path Of Constancy."

Hello netchaplain;

In 2019 I am going in a new direction in ministry. Not that God is having me step down but adding to my ministry. My thoughts did entertain doubts but I chose to be still, patient, wait quietly (I'll be honest, this was hard) as God went ahead. He knows all my thoughts and revealed how He will help me manage my time, added duties and balance.

These new happenings have been going on since February and can see more clear the one direction that has me Christ centered.

There will be new challenges, but I choose God and desire to be forward thinking with Him. These are bold words but staying in prayer, reading of the Word and conscious of my actions is revealing God's faithfulness.

God bless you, brother and thank you for sharing "Path Of Constancy."
All who are born in Christ cannot avoid what God has for them because He puts it in our desires to "please" Him (Phl 2:13).

Back