Paul Harrel Dies at 58

Paul Harrell loses cancer battle at 58​

Harrell, whose YouTube channel boasts over 1.1 million subscribers, was diagnosed with Stage 2 pancreatic cancer in July last year.
“If you're watching me, I'm dead,” he says in the video, in which he can be seen sitting on a log in a forest- the same place from where he revealed his cancer diagnoses.

Paul had military and firearms background and did popular common sense videos. Often covering safety and at times controversial.
He is a very, what you see is what you get man. No fan fair, or drama. Hence made a video that was released today, he made prior to his passing.

I watched Paul pretty often, and truly enjoyed his honest, no nonsense approach.
But in the thousands of hours of video. There is no mention if he was saved. He never brought up God into the mix.
But he was a nice guy, and down to earth.

I am sad reading of his passing been praying this morning that he was. I know, I can't pray and ask for ones salvation. I mean I can.
But that is not how it usually works.
But if he was not saved. This really shines a light on being a good person, does not give you keys to the Kingdom.

Prayers for his family, and for his brother who will be taking his place.

Back