people has to burn by the power of gospel

i don't know what is the power of gospel at 23 years back, with my little mind and minimum knowledge, i started my spiritual journey in 1988.
it is quite surprise
1. Gospel is slowly kicked me to know the truth, as i am sinner. Gospel given lot of changed in my mind set in all.
2. Gospel bring me to bow my heart to worship Lord..it is amazing, not to explain.
3. Gospel made me to stand with some compassion as Jesus is did for me, so i lost my selfish mind, and started to help others
4. Gospel made me to think on others, who were not with the understanding on forgiveness in christ.
5. Gospel made me stand to start and run to give the gospel to others.. this is also amazing.

a). in hardships if failed to do the gospel work, it if firing me.
b) in sickness if failed to do the gospel work, it is giving sad in all
c) in very misunderstandings with people if i stopped the gospel work, it is questioning me in heart
d) if i am lack of sources i failed to do the gospel distribution, it is bringing me to realize, the importancy of working for others.
e) IF TEAM MEMBER NOT AVAILABLE, IF I FAILED TO GO FOR GOSPEL WORK, IT IS SAYING TO ME, ''JESUS'' CAME FOR ME ALONE..(as single person)

WOW, i can't explain
Gospel is talking, Gospel is changing,
Gospel is putting in right place
Gospel is questioning in failures,
Gospel is firing in all..
Yes that is Gospel is from Christ, with Love,
praise God
Amen
amen.gif
clap.gif

Back