Personal Problems

Hi people--

Let me just say one thing about your "problem page". You and I are part of that problem too.

Don't forget God declared that no man. no not one is worthy of Salvation. But we are all equally born in sin and falable, but also God offers all Salvation by Gracce- unearned, unmerited favor.

So, before we go off loaded for cutting anyone or anything else down, let us remember God will have His own "bones" to pick with each and every one of us individually.

Many times Satan convincs us to look at other's sinning nd think that is so bad, even tho many of us are doing the same sins they are, only different. Does that honestly make us look any better? Not to God, To God, sin is sin, all equally wrong.

That "problem list page" does share alot of Truths of the "Body's" sinning, But let us not use that to point fingers, but to lead us into prayer for others and for ourselves for God to help us change such things, as Daniel prayed for the past sins if his people, but always including himself to be forgiven of them too.

God Bless!!

I guess I see that page differently.
I see it as a page full of good information for the unsaved and saved alike. I don’t know about anyone else, but I found myself on that page. I can learn something from that.
No finger pointing here.
I’m a sinner… no doubt about that.

I have taken a look, it seems nice. Good idea to make something like that!
May God bless you with that page, and may he help you with solving problems that are not yet on that page ;)

Now thats really nice to see people viewing things from that context for once. Wow, on many a site I visit, people start picking up stones and choosing what sinful point to throwat any particular person or group.

Thank you all and God Bless you all, for instilling fresh hope in me of people to actually be enlightened by God to think and consider Godly ways.

Nice, very nice to experience this indeed.

God Bless!!

I just saw that site.I liked it real good. I found my self in there in 1 of the articles. I looked a little deeper into it and I found an answer. I know the answer is in the Bible but here it is itemised to a certain extent and pin points it in book, chapter, verse then commentates it. Very good link
Freedom07 :D:cool:
Chili out.

Wow, that ProblemPage was one of the articles I read when I had just joined CFS. It brought back the memory. I sent it to my sister. She found Christ after reading it.

I guess I see that page differently.
I see it as a page full of good information for the unsaved and saved alike. I don’t know about anyone else, but I found myself on that page. I can learn something from that.
No finger pointing here.
I’m a sinner… no doubt about that.
Yep I totally agree with Who Am I...
I saw myself in there alot. I'm sinner saved by grace and mercy by the Big Guy Upstairs our Heavenly Father....I'm going to send the link to all my email contacts. Totally awesome site.

Back