Pet Peeves

Dec 3, 2007
Texas
The phrase "Being have". Pronounced Hay-ve. As in "behave". You cannot BE a have. Hayve in that context does not exist in the English language. The correct phrase is "I am behaving", NOT "I am being hayve"!

pattycake

Inactive
May 29, 2008
Sallisaw OK
Something that bothesr me-I have 2 males in my household-Lol-you guessed it -they life the toilet seat up and I nearly fall in-everytime!!~!

M

Mark_18

Ughhh, when Who Am I steels my pet peave XD

And when Who Am I complains about people at work.

And hot-headed people making a big deal of everything.

Sep 5, 2007
Central Oregon
Finally getting away to do some grocery shopping...and then round the corner to find two chatterboxes clucking away with each other, blocking the flow of shopping cart traffic...and nobody says anything! (I usually do...something like "Honk-honk!":p

May 12, 2008
L
And hot-headed people making a big deal of everything.
How about when someone dismisses your feelings or opinion as being unimportant after they lableled you a "hot head???" :p back atcha bro!

Really; the peanut butter on the knife bothers me too...

Dirty clothes DON'T belong on the floor that leads to the bathroom in the middle of the night....aarggggggghh! (and then I get the "toilet seat left up"- double ARGH!!!)....:p

Dusty

Inactive
Jul 27, 2007
Finally getting away to do some grocery shopping...and then round the corner to find two chatterboxes clucking away with each other, blocking the flow of shopping cart traffic...and nobody says anything! (I usually do...something like "Honk-honk!":p
Or what about the one who comes and shoves his way into the line and then says .... I only have one item.