Photos section relocation and other changes

Jeffin

Webmaster
Staff member
Helper
Photos section relocation and other changes

I have removed the old member photos section from top and I have replaced it with a new one at the bottom.

You old photos are still available here: http://www.christianforumsite.com/photoplog/

If possible please move them or add new ones to the following new location: http://www.christianforumsite.com/album.php
The new album section has more advantages because it is directly accessible from your control panel and plus integrates better with CFS software.

Pic's Too BIG

Hey there Jeff, I went to put a pic in the photo section and it said my pic was too big and wouldn't take it..how can I re-size the pic so I can put it in the photo section??

I have just quoted the below explanation from the FAQ section. Let me know if this isn't clear and I'll help you.

How do I use albums?
As a member, you can create Albums of images that are linked to your public profile. Albums can be created by visiting the User Control Panel, and clicking on the 'Pictures & Albums' link, and then clicking on 'Add Album'.
Each album can have a title ('Joe's Holiday to Nepal'), a description ('A bunch of photos from my recent adventure') and can be of three different types: Public, Private or Profile.

• Public albums can be viewed by anyone
  • Private albums can only be viewed by site staff (moderators, administrators) and your Friends and Contacts (info)
  • Profile albums are viewable only by you. However, you can use the images to customize your public profile (info)
How do I upload pictures?
Once you've created an album you can upload images to it. Simply view the album and click on 'Upload Pictures'.
You'll have the option to give each picture a caption, and to set one image as the Album cover, which will be displayed on the public profile. To delete an album or edit the title, description or album type, click on 'Edit Album'. To delete an image, or to edit a caption or change the album cover, click on 'Edit Pictures'.
All members who have access to your album images can comment on them, in a similar way to Visitor Messages (more info). You can delete any image comments from your albums, and report inappropriate messages to moderators.
When you have uploaded a picture, you can place it in your posts by using the BB code text that is displayed below the image when you view it at full size.

Hey there Bo!! I got the pic's to upload just fine..took a little practice..but you know the old saying..."practice makes perfect.":p
Thanks anyway.

Back