Photos

Bob Wille (Family)

Passed on, November 6, 2022
Four days each week I would like to post a nature photo I have taken
which has on the image a bible verse related to the image.
Would I be able to post them? If so, how.
Thank you.
Blessings for the new year to you and yours.
Bob

In the options bar just above the text block that you use to post something is a "LANDSCAPE" icon ('insert image') that is located between the "LINK" icon and the "SMILEY" icon. If you click on the "LANDSCAPE" icon ('insert image'), you will see a drop down box with two options - "Drop Image" - where you can drag and drop images from your computer OR the "LINK" symbol where you can insert the link location URL for photos that are on the net and not in your computer.

In the options bar just above the text block that you use to post something is a "LANDSCAPE" icon ('insert image') that is located between the "LINK" icon and the "SMILEY" icon. If you click on the "LANDSCAPE" icon ('insert image'), you will see a drop down box with two options - "Drop Image" - where you can drag and drop images from your computer OR the "LINK" symbol where you can insert the link location URL for photos that are on the net and not in your computer.

Here is a visual aid for the process:

downloan 1.JPG
One: Above is the ICON you click to start the process.

downloan 2.JPG

Two: Once you "click" the ICON, it gives you the option to "drop" a file into the box, or "click" on the box to be taken to a location of the image.

download 3.JPG

Three: Once you are at your location, identify the file you want. It will appear on the Fine Name field. When you "click" on the "Open" box, the file is imported into the discussion thread.

download 5.JPG

Four: If the file is too large, it will not be attached and you will get an error message. You can use your mouse to make an image smaller, BUT only if the image is successfully imported into the discussion thread. If you do not want the image, there is a Delete button to make it go away.

Attachments

• downloan 2.JPG
    downloan 2.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 0
Back