Please, help me with my concern.

My goodness me :eek:
Another one :D
'tsall coming out now, Hee Hee.
Did you think it was weird when you first realised?

My goodness me :eek:
Another one :D
'tsall coming out now, Hee Hee.
Did you think it was weird when you first realised?

Not really :) but I've always seen numbers like that another I see frequently is 7:11. And I like playing with numbers - If I'm not driving I will take numbers were ever I see them and I will try and make a math problem with them :p

This is not weird at all, I used to see ':37' all the time when I looked at the clock. It was really frequent. I might have woken up and then see it. I might have just decided to check the time and see it. I might have been listening to the radio and my favorite song came up, look at the time, and it ended in :37. So :37 would not leave me alone!

When I stopped caring, I stopped seeing the clock as that.

Our bodies do have internal clocks. In fact, I have been able to wake up at the precise time I wanted just by thinking about it hard the night before (I did not have an alarm that particular night). Who knows what this is supposed to mean? :eek:

I gotta bad code. *achoo!*

Anyway, when I was up this morning getting ready for work, I put on Evan Almighty.

He kept on seeing the same verse number everywhere he turned. Out of Genesis. It was on his clock, on the news...

...finally, he opened the bible. He would build himself an ark made from gopherwood. Strange, because he'd just gotten a package from a company who's number was 1-800-GO-4-WOOD.:D

I thought to myself: Hey! That's my friends on CFS!:p

Back