Please, help me with my concern.

Sylvanus

Inactive
Please, help me with my concern.

I'm not superstitious at all, but recently something has happen often enought for me to be somewhat disquieted.

Let me give you an example.
Last night, I slept so very well, sounder than for the last two weeks.
But I opened my eyes just a few times during that night, only to glance very quickly at the alarm.
I can tell you the time:
1:11, 2:22, 4:44 and 5:55
Triple number always.

It started a few months ago. Something then happened, that I know was from God, though I don't know if it was good or bad.

I don't carry a watch on me, I don't like that, but every so often, periodically, since that above event, the triple number just keep on returning, one after the other, for a few days, it seems like my eyes are drawn to the clock at that particulat moment in time, and NOT at other times.

Have you heard that before?
I really need some advice please, because I am starting to become a little bit concerned about this triple number thing. I don't know if it's good or if it's bad, if it's a curse or a blessing, if it from God or the enemy.

Any advise will do.

I thank you sincerly.

I've actually had that happen to me before as well many years ago. Even woke my wife up after the third one.

...needless to say, she thought it was a lot less cool than I did. Never really found any reason for it, but sometimes, I've found that signs are there to make us look more deeply at things we are doing. But I think it's better to not read TOO much into it.

Also, subconsciously, it seems you brain is able to actually keep track of time on it's own, and your concerns may have caused you to wake yourself up. Either way, always keep an eye out for God's puprose in your life.

It seems cool enough. Whenever you see it dwell on the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
The devil used to mess with me but I decided every time he did I would pray for more missionairies to be sent out- it seemed to stop quickly.

I'm not sure, but it's interesting that you didn't see it at 3:33, which is exactly half of the enemy's number.

I wouldnt worry too much,
I think the enemy is just playing around with you, I cant see any other reason that makes sense.
Check with God to see if there is anything in your life that has opened the door, and if not (or as well as repenting) do what Boanerges said, everytime you are woken, start praying for the Kingdom to advance, and for missionaries to be sent forth, either the enemy will realise he has picked on the wrong person or loads of missionaries will be sent, either way you cant lose!

Here are two answers.

First with my hat as a Psychologist I can confirm what was said by Bana that the sub conscious can keep track of time and can therefore prompt you to do things at specific times. A well known and researched fact. So once you become aware of the triple numbers your brain starts keeping track of them and drawing them to your attention.

Then changing to my Christian hat (not that I am any less Christian as a Psychologist!!!) The enemy will use any opportunity to cause us to be upset, worried or distracted so he will use this if you let him. The advice from Boanerges about praying for missionaries each time will soon put a spoke in the enemies plans.

.....something has happen often enought for me to be somewhat disquieted.

Triple number always.

It started a few months ago. Something then happened, that I know was from God, though I don't know if it was good or bad.

How can something be from God and you not know if it is good or bad?

I think you might mean that you are questioning if it's from God at all?

Very strange, Sylv!

You have me baffled~:confused:

The number that has been following me around for many years is 144.

I see it almost everyday, on clocks, receipts, license plates, ect... I was commenting on this the other day with my friend when a car with the license plates 144 moved right in front of us... I don't let it bug me though:D

Here is a link on biblical numerology:http://www.carm.org/questions/numbers.htm

1THE NUMBER OF UNITY
2THE NUMBER OF DIVISION
3THE NUMBER OF DIVINE PERFECTION
4THE NUMBER OF CREATION
5THE NUMBER OF GRACE
I just thought you might find this interesting Syvl.

WOW guys, thank you for your answers, I didn't expect so much, with such a consensus.

All your advises seem good to me.
Maybe I should see it as cool :p, and not feel that concerned about it, just need to pray for more missionaries :D.

The mind is amazing, I do agree, thank you for the info.
Numbers are weird..... :)

Jax is right though, I think a new door has opened, and maybe more than one.

Violet, I think that there are things from God that cannot be understood or comprehended until you retrospect :D.
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers, they're ,most appreciated.

Guy, you're great !!!!!!!
Thank you again :D

I'm not superstitious at all, but recently something has happen often enought for me to be somewhat disquieted.

Let me give you an example.
Last night, I slept so very well, sounder than for the last two weeks.
But I opened my eyes just a few times during that night, only to glance very quickly at the alarm.
I can tell you the time:
Triple number always.

I don't carry a watch on me, I don't like that, but every so often, periodically, since that above event, the triple number just keep on returning, one after the other, for a few days, it seems like my eyes are drawn to the clock at that particulat moment in time, and NOT at other times.

Have you heard that before?
I really need some advice please, because I am starting to become a little bit concerned about this triple number thing. I don't know if it's good or if it's bad, if it's a curse or a blessing, if it from God or the enemy.

Any advise will do.

I thank you sincerly.

Well friend, at lest you never opened your eyes on 6:66...:) Not that it would have necessarily meant anything! Actually, I think sometimes as Christians we can become a little to involved in the "supernatural" and we can get a little goofy:)! Here's what I think: Pray about it and ask the Lord to show you in your heart if there is any significance to these events, if He is trying to communicate in some way something to you. Keep an open mind, but try to understand that usually the Lord does not use fear of any kind to communicate anything to us. He speaks softly in our hearts and even though sometimes He does use external things like dreams, visions, people to speak to us, His ways are peaceful and gentile and He is perfectly capable to make Himself heard in our hearts! These are more than likely just coincidences, so fear not and expect to hear clearly from the Lord when you pray!

Laura:)

He speaks softly in our hearts and even though sometimes He does use external things like dreams, visions, people to speak to us, His ways are peaceful and gentile and He is perfectly capable to make Himself heard in our hearts! These are more than likely just coincidences, so fear not and expect to hear clearly from the Lord when you pray!

Laura:)
Thank you Laura.
I have not feared, but your words are wisdom, and I will pray to hear.
Thank you my friend :D

first time 111,2nd time time elpased,111.3rd time time elapsed 222,4th time time elapsed 111.this means you missed the 3rd time.:)

numbers

play a big part in Gods word. the number 888 # Jesus you should study numbers and apply it to your study of the Bible.

Sylv...

I got this clock that projects the numbers in big red numbers on the ceiling. For the past week or so, my eyes just open at 3:05. I think if I was awake, watching myself, I'd see the numbers change from 3:04 to 3:05, and then my eyes would open.

I get up, use the facilities, check on my cat, check on my turtle, and then crawl back into bed.

Two nights ago, I flicked the projector switch off so I wouldn't see what time I was getting up in the middle of the night anymore.:eek:

Wow, And there was me thinking It was all weird............
Looks like I'm not the only one.....
Thank you for that insight WL.
I appreciate it very much.
Shame though, that clock of yours really seem cool :D

Back