I am started my mission works in 1988.. 35 y in mission fields.. now i am 61y old..
I am in INdia with mission works.. i am happy to request all of you to pray for our missionary work in out reach, church planting, disciples training works.. please pray ..
India is still with more than hundred millions people to hear the gospel.. We don't have the full freedom for out reach mission works. We don't have the official permissions to build an prayer hall in a new village.. We are requesting you to pray for our ministry .. Also i am requesting you to advise and share your ideas in Missionary works. We like to have an better fellowship with like minded people..

We are requesting you to pray for our ministry .. Also i am requesting you to advise and share your ideas in Missionary works. We like to have an better fellowship with like minded people..

Hello Brother IND;

Before we advise and share ideas about missions work, please share the vision you have received from God and what advice and ideas have you received from those who are ministering to you? This will give me an idea of the directions God is taking you.

We will continue to pray for your ministry in 2023.

God bless you, brother, your family and Church.

Back