Pls Help!!! Our Lady Dorm Caretaker Is Full Of Bitterness...

Hi guys :) :) There have been many updates in our boarding house....

Nana, my dear elderly caretaker, is now very very close to me, but i see to it that i listen to her EVERY DAY, so that the relationship is cemented.
She presently keeps in a pot those RED ROSES I GAVE HER LAST VALENTINE'S DAY!!!
But as expected, she is still resistant to the Bible, and almost always puts away bible verses on sheets of paper that I made. In that regard, she and my roommate Dexter are on the same boat, coz Dexter also puts away the bible verses, and closes the opened bible.

On the other hand, our other boardmate Angelo --- I HAVE SHARED THE GOSPEL TO HIM, AND HE JUST RECEIVED JESUS CHRIST AS HIS LORD AND SAVIOR. He's also reading my christian book when he's not busy. I really hope that I and he can be a good team in this boarding house, that is now shining :)

Michael has been saying lately that Nana has definitely improved a lot. Although I must admit, she is still complaining about many things, specifically about Prince (another one of her nephews) and a few about Michael.

Hopefully, Simon will come again with me to church this coming Sunday.

By the way, I have shared the gospel also to Nana's nephew Prince. But he REJECTED the gospel. I shared it again to him the second time, but he didn't even let me finish, and rejected it again. Oh well.

Sometimes, I am tempted to get tired, but it's ok. God is good and gracious, and with Him, "they will run, but not grow weary, they will walk, but will not faint"...

THis is not that unusual. Keep applying large doses of love, when she finds herself in a tight spot she will be drawn to you. As far as the fighting pray God's peace over the situation and try to help work it out when they will listen.
Since the beggining of this tread I have seen great progress as God is working to soften those hearts, I expect this will continue but not without the occasional bump in the road. Indeed it is sometimes these " bumps" that force change.
Much love and many blessings in Jesus Name, brother Larry.

Hi guys :) :) There have been many updates in our boarding house....

Nana, my dear elderly caretaker, is now very very close to me, but i see to it that i listen to her EVERY DAY, so that the relationship is cemented.
She presently keeps in a pot those RED ROSES I GAVE HER LAST VALENTINE'S DAY!!!

So you did heap coals onto her head after all! I'm proud of you, my friend!:D

She'll come around. Friends always do.
:groupray:

Back