PMs not working

PMs not working

when I click to use the private messanger i receive the following statement:

"Sailor79, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home
Tip: You can ask for help in the support forum or send Jeff (Admin) a private message."

The folloing portion ("tip: You can ask for help in the support forum or send Jeff (Admin) a private message." actaully has a link to send a private message to Jeff (Admin) but when I attempt to I receive the same message: "Sailor79, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:..."

Did I do somthing wrong? Did I miss some rule some where stating I cant PM as a new member? Or is this a glitch?

Any assistance or information would be appreciated.

There is a minimum number of posts before a new member can send a PM. I apologize for not knowing the number off the top of my head.

Thank you for your quick responce

OK, that makes since, thank you for your quick responce. My apologies, I must have missed the regulation some where. :confused:

Sailor79 I believe that you need 5 posts to use the PM system.

Back