Using the Way of Love & Truth in showing Grace

We don’t have to be afraid to wrestle God so long we Surrender

We can ask for confirmation after confirmation until peace be Still

Just no when we’re Wrestling Grace we will be marked as His

When we’re finally getting to where we belong & done God’s Will

Even when we’ve been faithless in doing things the hardway God’s

Faithful to the end even when we’re Wrestling Grace in times of Mercy

Good morning, Walker;

I hope your health is stable and you're doing well.

Your poem spoke to me and in the first line, "What’s it going to take for us to trust in God’s Word?"

Many of us need to stop being so hard on ourselves with what other Christians are doing, what is their assignment, what is God doing, critiquing the Scriptures and various studies and having to come out on top of being theologically correct.
Will all this get us ahead of others when we meet our Maker?

Instead of bemoaning these things, we should be praying and offering solutions. When we become absorbed with self and explain everything that is wrong with Christianity, we ignore God, therefore, how can we trust Him?

I encourage all of us to take a step back, spend time in prayer and seek what God has us do. Read His Word and listen as He speaks. Receive other's prayer requests, praise reports, a testimony, a poem, a song. Pray for our spiritual leaders when they get it wrong and ask the Lord to guide them in getting it right.

These are uplifting areas that can actually help us get ahead because we stay connected to others who desire God.

Colossians 3:1-4, 1 Since, then, you have been raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. 2 Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. 3 For you died, and your life is now hidden with Christ in God. 4 When Christ, who is your life, appears, then you also will appear with him in glory.
- NIV

Romans 12:3-8, 3 For by the grace given to me I bid every one among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith which God has assigned him. 4 For as in one body we have many members, and all the members do not have the same function, 5 so we, though many, are one body in Christ, and individually members one of another. 6 Having gifts that differ according to the grace given to us, let us use them: if prophecy, in proportion to our faith; 7 if service, in our serving; he who teaches, in his teaching; 8 he who exhorts, in his exhortation; he who contributes, in liberality; he who gives aid, with zeal; he who does acts of mercy, with cheerfulness. - RSV

God bless you, Walker, and thank you for sharing Poem#25 Wrestling Grace.

Other then healing and adjusting to another pulled tooth I’m on the up though with the help of pain meds, hopefully by Monday won’t need them.
Tuesday night mens call in Bible study we’ve been going through Genesis, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob have in common of falling into the same faults, telling half truths when encountering opposition instead of saying the whole Truth and Trusting the Lord with consequences, whether new to faith or Elder in faith still struggle listening to the Full Word of God till the end of the Work God’s called us to do. Thankfully God’s still faithful even when I struggle growing a mustard seed of faith in times when I know better. Btw Listening to Willie George’s My Faith Roots podcast on YouTube has been an answer to prayer and the miracle grow to my faith.

Back