Poetry

Juk

Account Closed
Jan 17, 2015
New Jersey
The Bible is full of poetry, and poems are cool. Do you like poems? Do you write poems? What are some of your favorite?
I think that the King James Bible is a huge book of poetry.

Apr 25, 2015
The Bible is full of poetry, and poems are cool. Do you like poems? Do you write poems? What are some of your favorite?
I think that the King James Bible is a huge book of poetry.
I like poems. A couple of of my favourite are 2 famous ones by William Blake called: "The Tyger" and "The Lamb".

I have written a few poems in the past. Haven't written anything in many years though.

Reactions: Juk

Fish Catcher Jim

Inactive
Feb 7, 2015
I have several reallyt good ones I wrote as God gave me the words some years back but they are in my old hard drive in a box with out a computer to get to them........Ugggggggg

Juk

Account Closed
Jan 17, 2015
New Jersey
Here is a poem I wrote yesterday, called "Ode to God":

From hither to thither
And times long past,
Thou hast a love which forever lasts.
Therefore my praise cannot I withhold.
Thou art Almighty, my God of old!

I am going to make many Odes to God. I already made the second one but it might need some revision.

Apr 25, 2015

From hither to thither
And times long past,

I am going to make many Odes to God. I already made the second one but it might need some revision.
I love it Juk! Keep writing to the glory of God.

Apr 25, 2015
What I like best about them is how concise they are. How you are forced to express your point in such a short structured way. I like the challenge and feeling of accomplishment when you can get your point across they way you want.

Juk

Account Closed
Jan 17, 2015
New Jersey
What I like best about them is how concise they are. How you are forced to express your point in such a short structured way. I like the challenge and feeling of accomplishment when you can get your point across they way you want.
I agree.

Cturtle

Inactive
Feb 11, 2015
Usa

From hither to thither
And times long past,

when i first saw that on your signature...i had a feeling that you wrote it and i really enjoyed it and thought it was really good.