Pope warns he has seen 'omens of even greater destruction and desolation' for mankind

People need to listen to him. In his homily, the pontiff said 'it is a bitter time, filled with the rumbling of war, growing injustice, famine, poverty and suffering,' but at this 'bleak and disconcerting' time, there are 'omens of even greater destruction and desolation'.

Things are definitely going to get much worse. šŸ™

People need to listen to him. In his homily, the pontiff said 'it is a bitter time, filled with the rumbling of war, growing injustice, famine, poverty and suffering,' but at this 'bleak and disconcerting' time, there are 'omens of even greater destruction and desolation'.

Things are definitely going to get much worse. šŸ™

That is exactly what Jesus said in Matthew 24.

Also, the Bible does tell us that as the time for Christā€™s return approaches, evil and social chaos will intensify. The Bible says that ā€œevil men and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceivedā€ in 2 Timothy 3:13.

I just did a Bible study thread on the "REVELATION" what would be informative to you as I discussed exactly what you are referringto. It is under the "DOCTRINAL" section of the forum.

Well, ive been reading this thread have been enlightened.
This quote below from Musicmaster says it all..

So, where it was one thing for Sodom and Gomorrah being wiped out by fire, the Lord promised Abraham that He would not destroy the righteous with the wicked, and thus making no difference between the two. THAT is the key to my appeals to what the Lord stated to Abraham. There are many thousands of righteous here in America, and for the righteous to be wiped out with the wicked, the Lord's own ethic as expressed to Abraham is no different today than back then, give, as pointed out earlier, the Lord is the same throughout all time.

Isn't that marvellous?

That is exactly what Jesus said in Matthew 24.

Also, the Bible does tell us that as the time for Christā€™s return approaches, evil and social chaos will intensify. The Bible says that ā€œevil men and impostors will go from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceivedā€ in 2 Timothy 3:13.

I just did a Bible study thread on the "REVELATION" what would be informative to you as I discussed exactly what you are referringto. It is under the "DOCTRINAL" section of the forum.
Thanks! I will check that out. šŸ˜Š

Back