Policy Posting of Covid-19 (Corona Virus) information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ModeratorTeam

CFS Moderators
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Mar 3, 2007
www.christianforumsite.com
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****

UPDATE - Forum Rule 3.2d will be enforced with no exceptions. The posting of ANY COVID-19 medical or clinical advice, regardless of the source, may contain information that is misleading for some persons, and therefore dangerous. While we all wish to do things correctly and be good stewards of our planet in this international crisis, this Forum is not the correct platform for posting specific health related information.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Reactions: chili

rtm3039

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Feb 5, 2019
Miami, FL
There is really not much advice that can be provided; wash your hands and practice social distancing. Aside from that, all we got is growing numbers and a media circus that is focused on nothing else. Now that we appear to be in third global place, let's see what insanity is given birth to today.

I did read something about someone saying that we should gargle with bleach. Probably going to keep that one to myself.

It has become one giant Ground Hog Day. Almost could not tell it was Sunday.

I miss not being able to attend church. They are doing their best with the on-line thing, but this is new to them and they are not really very good at it.

Reactions: chili

chili

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Apr 22, 2008
GA
I miss not being able to attend church. They are doing their best with the on-line thing, but this is new to them and they are not really very good at it.
[/QUOTE]

Need more air time . They'll get the hang of it :)

rtm3039

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Feb 5, 2019
Miami, FL
Need more air time . They'll get the hang of it :)
[/QUOTE]
Yes, I sent an e-mail to our pastor, through our head of security. They need to get the basics down. In particular, they need to know what camera is on them (there are three), so the speaker can look into that particular camera and establish "eye contact."

rtm3039

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Feb 5, 2019
Miami, FL
Since I have family in several states (TN, MO, and TX), I've spend some time looking around their respective state's health department web site. I have to give Florida a 100% on how well they are keeping us informed. Their web site is fantastic:

fl virus 1.JPG

fl virus 2.JPG

fl virus 3.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.