Practising Muslims will outnumber worshipping Christians in Britain within 30 years,

• Thread starter Boanerges(Inactive)
  • Start date
then when the spirit war is lost in britain we will become a muslim state.people need to wake up ,and fast.:eek:

there still ther but getting sucked and sucked into a black hole.they just don,t now yet how far they have changed,i hope God rebukes them like me.i would rather be rebuked than to fade in.

How can people be Muslim? If you read the old testiment its obvious the Jesus is the savior. I can't see how the jews can be so blind either. Also, when you read the history of Mohamad, it should be obvious hes not the true leader. Do they just ignore the facts?

I pray that God will give us the Grace to rise up to the challenge of soul envangelism.The more we fail to perform our responsibilities as christians the more the devil takes up the gap.
Jesus is All in All

I know plenty of Muslims, they all have their morals and they are great people. I wish people would stop hating others of different faiths. But it would be extremely sad to see such a great decline in practising Christians.

Back