Pray for Christian Forum Site

bobinfaith

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Dear brothers and sisters at Christian Forum Site;

Let's all be an encourager while in fellowship. Before we log on, please say a little prayer to the Lord, asking ourselves to be indwelt of the Holy Spirit, that our reading will be filled with light, and our words may be seasoned with salt.

Psalm 115:105, 105 Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.

Ephesians 1:16-18, 16 I do not cease to give thanks for you, remembering you in my prayers, 17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you the Spirit of wisdom and of revelation in the knowledge of him,

2 Timothy 2:7, 7 Think over what I say, for the Lord will give you understanding in everything.

Share a word that will uplift each one of us while logged on.

Thank you!

It's been a couple of years since this initial thread was posted.

Christian Forum Site's
Moderator Staff has grown in their personal faith off site and while logged on as we monitor the forums "behind the scenes" meetings, administration, technical, doing the Lord's work, etc...

There have been challenges here and at times we can get weary and reminds me of Jesus when He said, 17 Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me. - KJV

Jesus was directing this at His disciples and it may give the impression He was getting impatient with them. Anyone who is a follower of Jesus sees His example to persevere. For each of us who follow Christ is a minister. We minister the Gospel to the unbeliever but also fellow Christians no matter whether they're new in their faith or seasoned disciples.

God gives each one of us a spirit of resilience to press on in our faith, but also with each other.

Personally, I'm a volunteer at CFS. At anytime I can step down and quit. But with that mindset I'm stepping down from Jesus. I'm called to be a salt and light here each day the best I can. Despite the people challenges I am still encouraged by the people blessings I read and receive when I am logged on.

My prayer is the same for my brothers and sisters here at Christian Forum Site. As you prayerfully log on each time, keep writing! Someone is reading your post, being encouraged, uplifted and blessed by your teaching.

God bless you all and thank you for your fellowship in Christ.
Bob

It's been a couple of years since this initial thread was posted.

Christian Forum Site's
Moderator Staff has grown in their personal faith off site and while logged on as we monitor the forums "behind the scenes" meetings, administration, technical, doing the Lord's work, etc...

There have been challenges here and at times we can get weary and reminds me of Jesus when He said, 17 Then Jesus answered and said, O faithless and perverse generation, how long shall I be with you? how long shall I suffer you? bring him hither to me. - KJV

Jesus was directing this at His disciples and it may give the impression He was getting impatient with them. Anyone who is a follower of Jesus sees His example to persevere. For each of us who follow Christ is a minister. We minister the Gospel to the unbeliever but also fellow Christians no matter whether they're new in their faith or seasoned disciples.

God gives each one of us a spirit of resilience to press on in our faith, but also with each other.

Personally, I'm a volunteer at CFS. At anytime I can step down and quit. But with that mindset I'm stepping down from Jesus. I'm called to be a salt and light here each day the best I can. Despite the people challenges I am still encouraged by the people blessings I read and receive when I am logged on.

My prayer is the same for my brothers and sisters here at Christian Forum Site. As you prayerfully log on each time, keep writing! Someone is reading your post, being encouraged, uplifted and blessed by your teaching.

God bless you all and thank you for your fellowship in Christ.
Bob

Beautiful post. Ty.

Back