Archive Precious Gifts - Week 25 (Life - Part 2) - Eternal Life

Cosia

Senior Moderator - Exec. Secretary
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Exec. Secretary
Precious Gifts - Week 25
Life (Part 2) - Eternal Life

Often I have tried to imagine what our eternal lives will be like. Of course God's words tell us many things about heaven and also about Christ's reign on earth. We can be sure it will be beautiful and filled with happiness.

A river, fish, tree of life, healing:

Revelation. 22:1-2. (NLT)
1. Then the angel showed me a river with the water of life, clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and from the Lamb.
2. It flowed down the centre of the main street. On each side of the river grew a tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, with a fresh crop each month. The leaves were used for medicine to heal the nations.

We will never be ill or in pain:

Revelation 21:4 (NLT)
4 He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow
or crying or pain. All these things are gone forever."

There will be Great Joy in heaven. We will worship the Lord with music, singing, and playing instruments.

John the Elder saw in:

Revelation 15:3 (NLT)
3 And they were singing The Song Of Moses, the servant of God, and the Song of the Lamb: "Great and marvelous are your works, O God the Almighty. Just and true are your ways, O Lord of the nations.

Brothers and Sisters, don't let anyone or anything rob you of your hope.

1 Peter 1:3
3 All praise to God, the Father of Our Lord, Jesus Christ. It is by his great mercy that we have been born again, because God raised Jesus Christ from the dead. Now we live with great expectation."

We will be living in a most holy place, filled with love. See you all there!
God Bless.

golden-gates-opening-to-heavenly-sky-background-picture-id521038458

Good morning, Cosia;

Please help me. I was looking for weeks 1 to 22. I found 23, 24 and this morning's 25.

I always imagine the moment I die what it will be like going to our Maker. I do think about this often.

I'm not afraid, instead, have all the faith that after judgment I will receive His ultimate forgiveness and rejoice in Heaven forever.

This is a big deal.

God bless you, Cosia.

Often I have tried to imagine what our eternal lives will be like. Of course God's words tell us many things about heaven and also about Christ's reign on earth. We can be sure it will be beautiful and filled with happiness.

1 Corinthians 2:9 KJV
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

Back