Archive Precious Gifts - Week 26 (Life - Part 3) The Animals

Cosia

Senior Moderator - Exec. Secretary
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Exec. Secretary
Precious Gifts - Week 26
Life (Part 3) The Animals

What is going to happen to God's animals?

Isaiah 11:6-9 (NLT)
"6
. In that day the wolf and the lamb will live together,
The leopard will lie down with the baby goat.
The calf and the yearling will be safe with the lion,
And a little child will lead them all.
7. The cow will graze near to the bear.
The cub and the calf will lie down together.
The lion will eat hay like a cow.
8. The baby will play safely near the hole of a cobra.
Yes, a little child will put its hand in the nest of deadly snakes without harm.
9. Nothing will hurt or destroy in all my holy mountain.
for as the waters fill the sea, so the earth will be filled with people who know the Lord."

☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆ ☆☆☆☆☆☆

How beautiful is that? Friendship, love and peace for all. And God wants us all there!

God Bless you all.

ab5948.jpg

This concludes the 'Precious Gifts' series.
You can read the entire series located in the 'Precious Gifts Series Archive' header at the top of this 'Thoughts for Today' area.

Thank you for your kind comments and support.

Please watch for the next series, entitled, "God's Many Blessings" coming soon to this 'Thoughts for Today' area.
Thank you and God Bless.

`

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Cosia;

My wife and I just had a discussion from reading Genesis 6. Who is to say God can't have a conversation and take care of His animals which are a huge part of His Creation?

Can communication exist between God and His lion, birds, etc...? We have heard dogs and dolphins used to save a human. Can God's hand be in this? We believe so.

God bless you, Cosa, and thank you for sharing Precious Gifts - Week 26 (Life - Part 3) The Animals

Hi bobinfaith
God spoke to the sea and the storm disappeared. God spoke to a donkey and it obeyed him.
God spoke to the mountains, I believe God can have a conversation with anything because he created everything.

It was the creator who enabled humans to speak, in the language he wanted them to, and so he is able to talk to the animals and they will understand.
"With God All Things Are Possible."

God loves all his creation, and sees every bird that falls out of the nest.

God can speak to the sun, moon and stars and they obey him.
Many Blessings to you Bob, and Hazel.

Back