Promises of God - Teaching - Lesson (14 Promises) (16 minutes)

Hello you, this is information is helpful to anyone who desires to learn teaching by the best of the ability that can by the holy spirit. Prayerfully understanding scripture and applying it in our lives now today.

If you find use in this lesson, or if you have any suggestions please feel free to comment below, thank you for your time and your consideration.

May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, Love of God, and the Fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you in your walk every day.

2 Corinthians 13:14 May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all.

1 Timothy 1: 13 I was formerly a blasphemer, a persecutor, and a violent man; yet because I had acted in ignorance and unbelief, I was shown mercy. 14And the grace of our Lord overflowed to me, along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus. 15This is a trustworthy saying, worthy of full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners, of whom I am the worst.

- This scripture above is talking about Paul - and the grace of our Lord, along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus.

John 10:27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me (Jesus Christ). 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.

Colossians 3:13 Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you.

Romans 12:2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.

Ezekiel 36:26 And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart.

John 1:12 But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God.

Romans 8:14 for as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are the sons of God;

Mark 1:8 I baptize you with[e] water, but he (Jesus Christ) will baptize you with[f] the Holy Spirit.”

John 11:25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.

Romans 5:1 Therefore, since we are justified (acquitted, declared righteous, and given a right standing with God) through faith, let us [grasp the fact that we] have [the peace of reconciliation to hold and to enjoy] peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah, the Anointed One).

2 Corinthians 12:9 And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

John 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

1 Timothy 2: 1First of all, then, I urge that petitions, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgiving be offered for everyone— 2for kings and all those in authority—so that we may lead tranquil and quiet lives in all godliness and dignity. 3This is good and pleasing in the sight of God our Savior, 4who wants everyone to be saved and to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Psalm 18:6 In my distress [when I seemed surrounded] I called upon the LORD And cried to my God for help; He heard my voice from His temple, And my cry for help came before Him, into His very ears.

Philippians 4:19 and my God shall supply all your need, according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus;

These are all worthwhile scriptures to ponder. God's word is full of treasure waiting to be found and revisited over and over again as God reveals more. I'm thankful to know that God is with us all and watches over us his children as a good shepherd tending his flock caring for his beloved sheep.

Do not who all may have watched it but all these are straight up promises from God.

It is good to know that only authority that exist outside of government and law enforcement is only the authority of God Himself and not men.

For all men are falliable, and imperfect no matter how hard they may try to seem perfect on the outside.

All people in even church who minister and teach others are not perfect. It is a dangerous position to be in, and one where anywhere you slip up people will throw you out like a dog and step on your own name.

The best approach to Christianity is to be humble, gentle, and honest about yourself as a person who makes mistakes and that is why we look to God and not to men when it comes down to it for help in our daily need of the spirit and Gods mercy and grace, and forgiveness, and love.

Back