Proverbs 29:1

While channel surfing yesterday I came across a preacher talking about Proverbs 29:1 and thought it very interesting. So, I decided to look into it a bit more and thought I'd share this particular commentary with you all.
I've attached a PDF copy of it herein, but you can find the original copy here:

STAFF CAUTION: The link in this post goes to a website which sells goods or services or solicits donations. Members are advised to be wary of ANY such donation requests or sales and to research the group or individual making the request or sales and to PRAY before sending ANY donation or before purchasing any goods or services.

Attachments

• Proverbs 29_1.pdf
    64.1 KB · Views: 6
While channel surfing yesterday I came across a preacher talking about Proverbs 29:1 and thought it very interesting. So, I decided to look into it a bit more and thought I'd share this particular commentary with you all.
I've attached a PDF copy of it herein, but you can find the original copy here:

STAFF CAUTION: The link in this post goes to a website which sells goods or services or solicits donations. Members are advised to be wary of ANY such donation requests or sales and to research the group or individual making the request or sales and to PRAY before sending ANY donation or before purchasing any goods or services.

Charles G. Finney was a wonderful Presbyterian preacher who never believed in or taught sinless perfection. He said that even sanctified Christians were not immune to committing a sin however, unfortunity He believed that Christians were capable of losing their salvation.

Maybe some people believe you can lose salvation again because they haven't held on to it enough.
I don't know, makes it seem seems kinda like a revolving door!

I just know I am saved and will be saved and will remain forever saved into eternity. Even if I stumble and fall, I will get up again.

Back