Purpose for The Prosper Magazine

Purpose for The Prosper Magazine

We are faith based financial lifestyle magazine for Entrepreneurs. We introduce a guide to Christian Entrepreneur that would promote financial prosperity and lifestyle enhancements.

Our mission aims to convey that money does not have to be the root of all evil. We seek to encourage, empower, and educate Christian Entrepreneurs through our core premise. That is, that possessing money is a medium of exchange which, through hard work and good stewardship, can assist in achieving financial prosperity and accomplishing the work of God.

We believe in financial independence but the true way in achieving it is by possessing an Entrepreneurial Spirit and not falling for any of those get rich schemes.

Entrepreneurship will help get the U S's economy back in order and can make your personal life better. God would like us to be the lender not the borrower. Proverbs 22:7 says a borrower is a slave to a lender...

Please add your thoughts. Am I wrong for stating this?

I think it sounds great. Money is not the root of all evil. The love of money is. That does not mean, however, that we shouldn't wish to have enough money to support our families and pay our bills. As long as our desire for money keeps its proper place, I think it's a worthy goal.

Back