Questions On The Book Of Revelations

A rnold Murray teaches the heresy known as modalism, that God is one person who takes three forms: the Father who became the Son who became the Holy Spirit. Also, the Shepherd's Chapel teaches what is called the Christian Identity movement. This is the belief that the British and, therefore, the Americans and Canadians, are the true descendants of the ancient Israelites, the 10 lost tribes. This later doctrine is very often used by militia groups to support racist ideologies.

Apparently he doesn't believe in interracial marriage either. I haven't looked at his stuff, but I did run across this lady and automatically got a horrible feeling about her: Katie Souza.

Also, please read above. I think some are under the impression that the scriptures I quoted came from me but they came directly from Sheperd's Chapel website.

@ Stan. Thank you. Could you elaborate on a few thing? For example, what is a spiritual husband (I've heard this before now that I think about it)? Is that a bad thing to think if we also believe Jesus is our savior?

It has NOTHING to do with Jesus' life. It is something he made up. A real husband is the head of the wife like Christ is the head of the church, as Paul teaches in Eph 5:23. This should be read within the context of the whole section, verses 15-33. This has to do with authority in a family. Jesus is the head of ALL of us a Christians, not just spiritually.

Back