Questions On The Book Of Revelations

I am a Christian, but I have been an atheist in the past. I am struggling with being a false prophet and I used to think I could see the future. I'm not a prophet. I can't see the future. I feel bad about having thought it. I went through a psychotic episode. Even today I'm struggling with faith, mostly because I'm afraid I'm going to hell, but I guess I won't know that until Judgment Day.

no....don't go there Sara.I'd like to meet you some time and I hate hot climates. So by the grace of God i'll expect to see you in heaven where by the grace of God and nothing I can do, nothing you can do is where we will be.......yes?

no....don't go there Sara.I'd like to meet you some time and I hate hot climates. So by the grace of God i'll expect to see you in heaven where by the grace of God and nothing I can do, nothing you can do is where we will be.......yes?
"I hate hot climates"
lols
I hope I end up in heaven and that you do too.

I am a Christian, but I have been an atheist in the past. I am struggling with being a false prophet and I used to think I could see the future. I'm not a prophet. I can't see the future. I feel bad about having thought it. I went through a psychotic episode. Even today I'm struggling with faith, mostly because I'm afraid I'm going to hell, but I guess I won't know that until Judgment Day.

Sara, 'Today is the day of salvation." You can KNOW your are going to heaven. 'Call upon the name of the Lord and be saved!"

The message of the Gospel NEVER grows cold...

...God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them... And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. ...Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.

This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

I am the way, the truth and the life.

Love

Jesus the Christ-Son of the Living God

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all.

For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.But God commandeth His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

With Love,

Paul-Apostle to the Gentiles

Truly give your heart over to Christ....(and all your burdens). His yoke is easy, and the burden is lighter than the guilt and regret you put on yourself. Allow yourself to accept forgiveness from Christ.

Without God-Christ-we all go to Hell....

Already prayed for you, hun. God put you in the right place here at CFS. There are a tone of wonderful friends you will make who will uplift you and keep you on the right track. You can trust them because they definitely know their stuff. (y)

I'm not part of a cult, but recently I have listening to Shepherd's Chapel.

sara......please be enlightened!!!

Shephards Chapel is a CULT. The Bible theology from there comes from Murry Arnold's mind not the Word of God.

He is bazaar to say the least and I encourage you to look to the Lord Jesus not a man.

Glomung

Account Closed
thought this might be of service to Sarah, note the bolded text

The Day of Pentecost
1When the day of Pentecost had come, they were all together in one place.2And suddenly there came from heaven a noise like a violent rushing wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting.3And there appeared to them tongues as of fire distributing themselves, and they rested on each one of them.4And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit was giving them utterance.
5Now there were Jews living in Jerusalem, devout men from every nation under heaven.6And when this sound occurred, the crowd came together, and were bewildered because each one of them was hearing them speak in his own language.7They were amazed and astonished, saying, “Why, are not all these who are speaking Galileans?8“And how is it that we each hear them in our own language to which we were born?9“Parthians and Medes and Elamites, and residents of Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia,10Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the districts of Libya around Cyrene, and visitors from Rome, both Jews and proselytes,11Cretans and Arabs—we hear them in our own tongues speaking of the mighty deeds of God.”12And they all continued in amazement and great perplexity, saying to one another, “What does this mean?”13But others were mocking and saying, “They are full of sweet wine.”
Peter’s Sermon
14But Peter, taking his stand with the eleven, raised his voice and declared to them: “Men of Judea and all you who live in Jerusalem, let this be known to you and give heed to my words.15“For these men are not drunk, as you suppose, for it is only the third hour of the day;16but this is what was spoken of through the prophet Joel:
17‘AND IT SHALL BE IN THE LAST DAYS,’ God says,
‘T
HAT I WILL POUR FORTH OF MY SPIRIT ON ALLMANKIND;
A
ND YOUR SONS AND YOUR DAUGHTERS SHALL PROPHESY,
A
ND YOUR YOUNG MEN SHALL SEE VISIONS,
A
ND YOUR OLD MEN SHALL DREAM DREAMS;

18EVEN ON MY BONDSLAVES, BOTH MEN AND WOMEN,
I
WILL IN THOSE DAYS POUR FORTH OF MY SPIRIT
And they shall prophesy.

19‘AND I WILL GRANT WONDERS IN THE SKY ABOVE
AND SIGNS ON THE EARTH BELOW,
B
LOOD, AND FIRE, AND VAPOR OF SMOKE.

20‘THE SUN WILL BE TURNED INTO DARKNESS
AND THE MOON INTO BLOOD,
B
EFORE THE GREAT AND GLORIOUS DAY OF THE LORD SHALL COME.

21‘AND IT SHALL BE THATEVERYONE WHOCALLS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED.’
22“Men of Israel, listen to these words: Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know—23this Man, delivered over by the predetermined plan and foreknowledge of God, you nailed to a cross by the hands of godless men and put Him to death.24“But God raised Him up again, putting an end to the agony of death, since it was impossible for Him to be held in its power.
25“For David says of Him,
‘I
SAW THE LORD ALWAYS IN MY PRESENCE;
F
OR HE IS AT MY RIGHT HAND, SO THAT I WILL NOT BE SHAKEN.

26‘THEREFORE MY HEART WAS GLAD AND MY TONGUE EXULTED;
M
OREOVER MY FLESH ALSO WILL LIVE IN HOPE;

27BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT ABANDON MY SOUL TO HADES,
N
ORALLOW YOUR HOLY ONE TOUNDERGO DECAY.

28‘YOU HAVE MADE KNOWN TO ME THE WAYS OF LIFE;
Y
OU WILL MAKE ME FULL OF GLADNESS WITH YOUR PRESENCE.’

Thanks for all the prayers. Sorry, but I think Shepherd's Chapel is something I'm still going to watch. I respect that he reaches people all over the world and teaches the Bible. I don't teach anyone the Bible. The miracle of the followers of Jesus speaking in tongues is definitely a miracle that really helps me to believe that Jesus is the Messiah and everything in the Bible is true. Thanks for all the support and help. I think I may have distracted everyone from Revelation!

Thanks for all the prayers. Sorry, but I think Shepherd's Chapel is something I'm still going to watch. I respect that he reaches people all over the world and teaches the Bible. I don't teach anyone the Bible. The miracle of the followers of Jesus speaking in tongues is definitely a miracle that really helps me to believe that Jesus is the Messiah and everything in the Bible is true. Thanks for all the support and help. I think I may have distracted everyone from Revelation!
Don't worry about distracting people so long as it is for a worthwhile cause.....Your spiritual needs would be a good example. Last time I checked, Jesus died for people....no mention that He was crucified to save Bible studies.
As for this person Major is getting all steamed up about:
1 I'd recommend that you trust his counsel. ( Major, I'll PM you my Post Box address so you can pay me a commission:sneaky:)
2 I have no idea about who you are discussing.
That means that he has very little if any coverage up here in Australia, and it means that his ministry is not a 'must have' for understanding the Bible, the gospel, salvation etc.
You just let Jesus take good care of you.

Shepherd's Chapel is a TV program led by two different pastors in the USA last time I checked. I like watching the show, but I haven't watched that many episodes.

It is NOT hard to research this so-called ministry. I suggest you do so and see what Pastor Murray IS teaching. From my view, teaching against the Trinity, is heretical.