Rabbis say the Messiah is “Just Around the Corner”

I agree in this article. The tensions around the world are very high and I feel it in my bones that Jesus is very close to returning:eek::D

Jesus said :
Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There he is!' do not believe it.
For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.
See, I have told you beforehand.
So, if they say to you, 'Look, he is in the wilderness,' do not go out. If they say, 'Look, he is in the inner rooms,' do not believe it.
For as the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
Matt 24:23,24,25,26,27.
I doubt those who reject/ed Jesus will be given any heads up on His return....but that is me.
One great sign for a lying prophet would be to predict a Russian invasion of Turkey, so let's keep focused on Jesus instead.

Jesus said :
Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There he is!' do not believe it.
For false christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.
So, if they say to you, 'Look, he is in the wilderness,' do not go out. If they say, 'Look, he is in the inner rooms,' do not believe it.
For as the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
I doubt those who reject/ed Jesus will be given any heads up on His return....but that is me.
One great sign for a lying prophet would be to predict a Russian invasion of Turkey, so let's keep focused on Jesus instead.
There are a LOT of Christian Jews. The most predominant Jewish Rabbi in modern history, Rabbi Yitzchak Kaduri, loved by all, died and told the world Jesus is the Messiah, so don't be so judgemental.

And before you come back saying "they proved it false" remember who that information is coming from and how it all began.

I will not aid and abet the turning of this thread into an antisemitic thread which in my opinion you bid for by making a personal attack on myself in the way that you have. I was not being judgmental in my remarks, as any fair minded person would be able to see....in my opinion, nor do I have any interest in the other person you have mentioned.
What I have done though is to look into freely available information about the two Rabbis that you mention at the head of this thread and I note in particular that Rabbi Shlomo Moshe Amar is reported to have been active in encouraging Jewish people with a Christian heritage to denounce Christianity and to embrace Judaism.
This is not being judgmental Abdicate, this is merely being honest in my inquiries.
As for your comment on LOT of Jews being Christian.........yes I have been a subscriber to an organization known as 'Jews for Jesus' for some 15 years or so.
You say:
There are a LOT of Christian Jews. The most predominant Jewish Rabbi in modern history, Rabbi Yitzchak Kaduri, loved by all, died and told the world Jesus is the Messiah, so don't be so judgemental.
Are you saying that Rabbi Shlomo Moshe Amar is a Christian?
Are you saying that Rabbi Moshe Sternbuch is a Christian?
I said "I doubt those who reject/ed Jesus will be given any heads up on His return....but that is me." Is that untrue? Is that being judgmental?

I said "One great sign for a lying prophet would could be to predict a Russian invasion of Turkey, so let's keep focused on Jesus instead."
Is that not true? Are you suggesting that we should shift our focus from Jesus to those few people whose life work seems to have been lived and still is being lived in opposition to Christianity?
The only thing I would change in my original post is as I have edited as shown above.
Well thankyou anyway Abdicate for your non judgmental reply.

Jesus said :

Christ means anointed.
The Lord Jesus Christ . His full title .
When he spoke of "lo here is Christ or there is Christ . He was speaking of those saying lo here is the annointing or there the anointing. As many today advertise .
The eternal resting place of the Holy Spirit and the anointign of God is the Word of God .
In as much then as you honour the Word and it abides in you then so too the anointing abides in you .
If you go looking for it you will lose it .

in Christ
gerald

A Rabbi speaking of the coming Messiah is not saying the same thing as the Coming of the Lord at all.
For the Messiah has already come .
The Lord will become the Saviour of the Jews when "they shall see him whom they have pierced" after they have passed through "jacobs trouble" and nigh on are about to be all destroyed by the forces of the antichrist that then surrounds Jerusalem.Then theyw ill call upon the Lord and he will answer and save them.

in Christ
gerald

Back