Ready or Not

One day when our chariot swings low will we be ready to put aside our mantel (cognitive toolbox) and step in?
What would Moses have done if the burning bush would have appeared to him when he still was a prince? He may have called on his fellow advisors to give him a full analytical report???

Only the wise men saw the light to the rest it would have been a curiosity at best.
2021: We have never been there before!
God bless.

Thank God, it so much more than time and circumstance. If we had to trust things to work out without God's intervention we would all be lost. As we go through this life it becomes more and more clear how much God is involved in our lives and how much we really need him.

cp

Thank God, it so much more than time and circumstance. If we had to trust things to work out without God's intervention we would all be lost. As we go through this life it becomes more and more clear how much God is involved in our lives and how much we really need him.

cp

Hello Chuck;

Its a relief to know that our prayers and study of the Bible in our lives, will enable us to see more and more of the events unfold, perhaps in 2021.

But we who stand firm (relational) in the Lord will not be moved. Because ultimately, God will save His people reference Zechariah 14:1-21.

God bless everyone, and Happy New Year.

I agree.

I came from a church background that emphasized prophecy. I do believe in times of trouble and the wonderful coming kingdom of God. But have learned that watching and being ready is so much more about now, rather than watching world events and being ready.

The parable of the 10 Virgins and many other scriptures tell us better how we are to be prepared and ready for Christ's coming.

I do believe watching world events to be important just not the main point of watching and being ready. We all in need God's Holy Spirit, we need to draw close to God and to be walking the path God has given us to walk.

cp

Back