Real Believer or Not?

When we are born again, we are as babies in Christ needing milk of the Word.

As time goes on and we continue to be nourished with the milk of the Word and begin to grow in the Spirit.

Just as in the natural , we can't expect babies to perform in certain levels.
They have not the understanding yet.

It is the same in the Spirit or Spiritual part of our walk. We can not perform in certain levels until we have grown spiritually . The problem is, there are 30 and 50 year old babies. Not new born in Christ but those who should be stout men of God who have refused to Grow spiritually and have remained babies for 30 and 50 years.

So before you begin to judge someone by their life style, you need to remember a few things.
God won't hold us beyond our light level in Him

As to some, they do not even realize some things in their lives are sin at their stage of growth. However in time they will gain more light and begin dealing with more and more.

Then there are those who just don't care and claim they are forgiven already so they believe they are all that and sin away not knowing they walk in deception into the darkness.

Then there are some who simply did not grasp things or truly serious about it and just went through the motions and are still as lost as ever.

Here lies a serious problem within the body of Christ. We can not know what's in another's heart or their Light Level in Christ.
Brothers judge them guilty of sin and God may not even be holding it against them because God truly knows the level of light they have where man does not.

So next time you feel someone is not a true believer, ask yourself, do you truly know what's in their heart .

Blessings to you
FCJ

Or ask God.

I've noticed he always gives me proverbs 16:2 if I am tempted to judge someone.
In terms of spiritual growth, it is God who gives the growth yet, the care and feeding of lambs and sheep depend really on US..the ones God has called. So this problem that I see especially with the last two cases, what puzzles me is maybe its the false teachers who've watered down the gospel so much that people arent really recieving it?

When plants are stunted usually its a case of poor soil, lack of organic matter and mineral deficiency. What is the remedy, well, you dont blame the plant. You either transplant it to better conditions or you feed it/amend the soil. Maybe you pull out the weeds that may be choking it.

What is in the heart of a good tree...it wants to produce fruit right? If the fruit isnt there, what did Jesus say. He says manure it! Leave it for a year. If its still not producing, cut it down. There are many reasons why a fruit tree will not fruit. Sometimes you need to ask Jesus what is wrong. Rather than automatically blame the patient.

There will be people who cant be bothered sadly, because theyve always had good health, they think if people are sick then they arent doing something right, well yea but people arent always in control of what they are exposed to in life.

Or ask God.

I've noticed he always gives me proverbs 16:2 if I am tempted to judge someone.

All the ways of a man are clean in his own eyes; but the LORD weigheth the spirits.

Spirits here can also be "Motives"

In which this backs what I said. God truly knows the heart where we can not.
Blessings to you

But you can ask God about it. When we do plant ID you can know a thistle from an olive tree, a fig from a weed. But then you could also tell what requirments certain fruit trees need to do well. This comes from experience.

Its not that God hasnt given us any instructions on how to grow and cultivate believers. He has! For example, I have an apricot tree in my garden. But it hasnt ever fruited...why...? Because apricots really need a chilly winter to set fruit and its not cold enough here. They also need other apricot trees around them for pollination. And birds and bees.

Btw I didnt plant that apricot tree, my brothers did, but they didnt know it wouldnt do well, even though its a lovely tree. Has nice leaves. Sometimes its a matter of, putting plants in the right place.

When someone has a lifestyle that appears ungodly maybe its because they just have nowhere else to go, consider that.

Another scripture come to mind Luke 12:48

Of course God knows what He's given to each and every one. Sometimes it's hard to see someone else struggling when they don't need to though, but often its they haven't been given a good start in their new life. However you will be surprised how resilient people can be and with the right care, people can blossom. It's not too late for anyone.

Back