Real ID Card.

Real ID Card.

New Real ID's are entering the USA. Soon we will all need to be carrying an ID card, and a number that represents us. We won't be able to buy or sell unless we have one? The ID will contain numbers like any ID card, but the difference with it is that it will contain three special numbers. The special numbers it will contain will be six, six, six. It's the mark of the beast entering the USA. Personally I don't want one. No thanks.

Mark of the beast Explained

in b4 boan!

LOL! Haha I win XD

So where is the number 6 6 6?

Many states have voted those down thus far. I say more attention should be paid to borders,foreign nationals and especially illegal immigrants. Clamping down on the freedom of the US citizens will not enhance our security.

Boan, you said "sat" instead of "say" :D

But wont the "mark" break the skin?

Yes. Thats another form of the mark of the beast. It can break the skin. And in a chip goes. No thank you, I don't want that either. :D

Many states have voted those down thus far. I sat more attention should be paid to borders,foreign nationals and especially illegal immigrants. Clamping down on the freedom of the US citizens will not enhance our security.

What they are trying to do here is get an ID card with everything on it so all you do is swipe.

Anyways I believe we won't be here when all this happens . We will be caught up in the clouds with our Saviour.

I think we all pretty much knew this was coming. Doesn't this bring to mind those VISA card commercials where all you have to do is swipe your card (no pin number entering, no signing on your name, etc) and go? It does to me.

It's coming subtely (to the people who are not looking closely), but to others who know and are watching with eagle's eyes they (or, we, concerning Christians who are aware of Revelation and don't shut the Bible everytime we talk about the end times) know it's coming.

On the ID cards, the "666" will probably appear in barcode numbers unless it appears as 666 but I am thinking it will appear in the barcode numbers and only people who know how to read it (or machines) will know that it says that.

:) But like Dusty says, whether we will be here or not when this happens we will know God is with us. :D

These particular cards are state id cards :eek:. When asked if they were a National ID a representative of the US government said no. When asked if they states would network and share this info he said yes- just trying to pull the wool over our eyes with a national id card.

Well, like I said before I realized I posted with my wife's account (whoops! :D). I'd rather lose all I have and starve to death than take on some stupid surgically implanted ID system. A natioal ID card? Nah. My NC driver's license works just fine for me.

In this case, I hope all my siblings in Christ will stay old school until we are called home.

My GOODNESS!
Is the ID card thingy for real?!:eek:
It sounds like revelations being fulfilled!! T_T
I am still kinda young...:(

Yes; when or how it will come onto the scene I am not sure but I am not sure when but it is coming - it even identifies the following:

Might include the bearer's full name, a potrait photo, age, birth date, address, an identification number, proffession or rank, religion (!), ethnic or racial classification, restrictions, and citizenship status

Here's the article:

Identity document - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

RELIGION!!! :eek::eek::eek:

WOn't it then be EASY for anti christ to hunt us down?
Then again,I suppose there won't be anyone who posses that card to state that he/she is a christian,cos either we don't get it,or the ones who get it will lie.Because they don't want to die in the first place.:rolleyes:

One thing's for sure,I WON'T GET IT if I have a choice:D

As I am not educated much in the book of Revelation, it is a very disturbing yet complex chapter as it is basically our future for sure, I do have to say that this is a very "simple" thing.

For years people have considered things to be the "mark of the beast", such as when the scanners at the grocery stores came out, or some spoke of a Social Security Number (as some parent have children and not apply for the ssn for them), then it was money etc...

Revelation speaks clear to me in Revelation 14:9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand, (10) The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

To me, this just means that if anyone is to worship the beast and his image (those who follow the anti-christ and profess what all he stands for), and take the mark --as the bible is specific on location.

Identifying the mark: Rev. 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

The consequence for not taking the mark while on earth... ---Rev. 20:4 4I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

This "chip" (I think it is the veri-chip?) which is being implanted in military soldiers and in animals could very well be the beginning of the "studies" needed to invite the anti-christ to set the stage for this mark.
Let's steer clear, be wise and not turn our ear from hearing God on this matter for sure!!! :medieval:

Its very surpising that the government, and many people do not even see the Hidden Agenda going in :D

Many states have voted those down thus far. I say more attention should be paid to borders,foreign nationals and especially illegal immigrants. Clamping down on the freedom of the US citizens will not enhance our security.

I agree with you there, but I doubt the Majority can be able to fix this problem. The Liberal Supreme Court is allowed to do whatever it pleases, evading democracy and getting whatever they want. We've seent his with Roe v Wade, and the Mass. And CA Same sex marriage rulings.

And just remember Satan is the ruler of this world ;)

Okay, enough right-wing politics for one day! :D

Its very surpising that the government, and many people do not even see the Hidden Agenda going in :D

I agree with you there, but I doubt the Majority can be able to fix this problem. The Liberal Supreme Court is allowed to do whatever it pleases, evading democracy and getting whatever they want. We've seent his with Roe v Wade, and the Mass. And CA Same sex marriage rulings.

And just remember Satan is the ruler of this world ;)

Okay, enough right-wing politics for one day! :D

Wasn't it Andrew Jackson that told the Supreme Court that unless they could raise an army, they couldn't infringe on the freedom of the people? We need a president who will do that today.

Anyway, back to the original topic at hand.

I'm not too worried about this chip thing. I just won't get one. I also feel that when the Antichrist comes on the scene, it will be because of the confusion brought by the Rapture of the Church. In other words, we as believers will be long gone. The believers who will be persecuted during the Tribulation will be those who come to Christ during the Tribulation.

Now, please put away the tar and feathers. :( It's what I see happening when I read Scripture.

Back