... Reality is setting in.

Sorry this will be my last post for a good while.

But I'm really depressed with the reality that is Christianity. It's extremely restrictive...

I feel I can't do anything.

Even when it comes to my passion, drawing, if I do that too much it becomes an idol...

I can't make friends...I have to wait for God to send them.

I have to wait on the right job ...

Seems like I'm doing alot of waiting...

And sitting around.

I feel like I just can't do a thing. If I do... I'm outside of God's will.

I also feel my cross is simply to be alone and just isolated bc no matter what i do... It doesn't matter. No one sticks or stays...

And I just don't want loneliness ....I just don't.

I can't do it.

I'm tired of being alone and by myself....

It's heart breaking.... I just don't want this for my life.

Dear Dear, autumn oddity, how very very sad to read your reply.

You come across as a lovely soul, but a lovely soul who is struggling to cope and overcome the heavy weight that has landed on your shoulders.
You had the strength of mind and courage to seek help in here. Try your hardest to continue using that gift of strength and courage to seek out a happier life for yourself.

You can give up, nobody will stop you, but look, you're aware yourself you are worth more than simply giving up.
There is a happier life out there for you, ask God to continue offering you the way forward with courage, determination and the peace of mind you require in order to discover the brighter future that awaits you.

Please do keep in mind, "On the darkest of (your) days under the darkest of clouds, the sun is always shining, waiting for the clouds to part in order to bless you with its glorious warmth and healing powers........so too, is God.

With the very best of good thoughts for you.

Take care and look after yourself.
zol.gif

Love.

weewillie.

Many great Christian theologians have gone through extended 'dry periods, only to come out the other end and find that the Lord was lifting them up all along. I pray that you come through quickly.

Persevere by continuing in study and prayer and fellowship at church.

Isaiah 41:10 (NAS) 'Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'

Many great Christian theologians have gone through extended 'dry periods, only to come out the other end and find that the Lord was lifting them up all along. I pray that you come through quickly.

Persevere by continuing in study and prayer and fellowship at church.

Isaiah 41:10 (NAS) 'Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.'
I'm watching a sermon now.

I just hope I'm doing this Christianity right.

Because I'm trying. I just feel losr.

Last edited:
Sorry this will be my last post for a good while.
But I'm really depressed with the reality that is Christianity. It's extremely restrictive...

Even when it comes to my passion, drawing, if I do that too much it becomes an idol...

And sitting around.

I feel like I just can't do a thing. If I do... I'm outside of God's will.

I also feel my cross is simply to be alone and just isolated bc no matter what i do... It doesn't matter. No one sticks or stays...

And I just don't want loneliness ....I just don't.

I can't do it.

I'm tired of being alone and by myself....

It's heart breaking.... I just don't want this for my life.

A scripture for you .autumn. Meditate on this everytime you are faced with something. Its the secret weapon,and Paul shares it with the Phillipians when he was facing a truckload of persecution and couldnt do a thing cos he was in jail. He was hungry and tired and had nobody! And he was even bound in chains. Yet that didnt stop him from spreading the gospel and the love of God.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. PHillipians 4:13

A scripture for you .autumn. Meditate on this everytime you are faced with something. Its the secret weapon,and Paul shares it with the Phillipians when he was facing a truckload of persecution and couldnt do a thing cos he was in jail. He was hungry and tired and had nobody! And he was even bound in chains. Yet that didnt stop him from spreading the gospel and the love of God.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. PHillipians 4:13
That's a great scripture :) Thank You

And sitting around.
Jesus went to the wilderness for 40 days. Then He went out into the countryside and towns throughout Israel making contact with all sorts of people.
I'd recommend getting out with some church people to get involved with things going on. Spend some time drawing. Keep everything in balance though.

Paul in his letters to the churches speaks much about doing things with the others of the "body". You are a member of the body and the body wants....needs you to work with the other members to do good things. Churches love to do special events with the children of the community and one of the things we have at many of our events is someone who draws caricatures of the kids. The kids and the parents love it. There is always a long line for that.

If that is a gift God gave you, use it.

Just don't isolate yourself.

Back