Red Is The Best Color

God very intelligently designed this Earth.

If you know anything about additive (light) color mixing, then you know the real primary colors are Red, Green, and Blue. When adding the colors of light they mix to create a brighter color.

Red + Green = Yellow , Green + Blue = Cyan (teal) , Red + Blue = Magenta

AND, Red + Green + Blue = White!

This is actually how our computer monitors make all these colors! Here is a link for you to mess around with!
http://contrapunctus.net/rgb-demo/

Notice the three primary colors in nature! You have the distant and dreamy Blue skies, the lush and nurturing Green of nature, and the deep Red of the life that flows within all living creatures.

Leviticus 17:11
For the LIFE of the flesh is in the BLOOD, and I have given it for you on the altar to make atonement for your souls, for it is the blood that makes atonement by the life.

So its clear from nature that God designed us to be RED.

Here is another interesting connection, in Hebrew the word for Red is Adom, almost like Adam! In fact, Adam in Hebrew not only means man himself, but it also means "To be Red".

How awesome is that!

Let's not forget the most important connection to the color Red, the Blood of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
It is by having his Blood in us that we have NEW LIFE, because our old lives are corrupted by sin!

John 6:53
So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and DRINK HIS BLOOD, you have no LIFE in you."

I think it was God who ordained that our identity should be in the color Red, at least to some extent!

That is why Red is the best color for us! God made our eyes with more Red cones than Green and Blue combined! He wants us to notice this lovely color! The color of Love, Sacrifice, and LIFE!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398969917.677965.jpg

yes I know. Just saying, if you can use random evidence as back up for how great 'red' is (and I agree, I love red), than I can do the same to say how it might not be the greatest colour ever. It was not meant to be taken seriously.

yes I know. Just saying, if you can use random evidence as back up for how great 'red' is (and I agree, I love Ferrari red), than I can do the same to say how it might not be the greatest colour ever. It was not meant to be taken seriously.
It's the color of Life! :)

For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it for you on the altar to make atonement for your souls, for it is the blood that makes atonement by the life.

God's first man had name that mean't "To be red".

Greetings:

Red is for the uncontrolled.Violet is best.The priests(OT) use to wear violet tunics when dealing with the temple,Blue stands for
knowledge,that's why Israel's flag is blue centered.So adding one part V to two parts R begets the realm where the in-crowd
are not found playing in traffic.

bye

But the sky is blue and it represents heaven! Remember Lord's prayer "our father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name..."

But the sky is blue and it represents heaven! Remember Lord's prayer "our father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name..."
Why yes of course, but that color is for us to enjoy, not for us to identify with. Blue is the world's most favorite color. To me it symbolizes dreams and things that we can't reach, or Heaven. Too often in this world people only believe what they want, and hear what they want to hear, and try to find Heaven on Earth when there is none.

Whereas Red is a purifying color, it's shocks us into the truth, like fire and blood. It brings courage and love, things us humans need NOW more than ever.

In Eden, Blue and Green would be our favorite colors, but because we have lost our identity as Children of God, we need to regain our place before we take pleasure in what God has given us. Too many identify themselves with the pleasures of this world, instead of what God made them to be. We need to identify ourselves first, then enjoy Heaven and Earth :)

You can like Blue, but BE Red!

Last edited:
I am unlikely to ever witness a more ridiculous discussion than this.

Are you seriously debating about favourite colours?

God very intelligently designed this Earth.

If you know anything about additive (light) color mixing, then you know the real primary colors are Red, Green, and Blue. When adding the colors of light they mix to create a brighter color.

Red + Green = Yellow , Green + Blue = Cyan (teal) , Red + Blue = Magenta

AND, Red + Green + Blue = White!

This is actually how our computer monitors make all these colors! Here is a link for you to mess around with!
http://contrapunctus.net/rgb-demo/

Notice the three primary colors in nature! You have the distant and dreamy Blue skies, the lush and nurturing Green of nature, and the deep Red of the life that flows within all living creatures.

For the LIFE of the flesh is in the BLOOD, and I have given it for you on the altar to make atonement for your souls, for it is the blood that makes atonement by the life.

So its clear from nature that God designed us to be RED.

Here is another interesting connection, in Hebrew the word for Red is Adom, almost like Adam! In fact, Adam in Hebrew not only means man himself, but it also means "To be Red".

How awesome is that!

Let's not forget the most important connection to the color Red, the Blood of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
It is by having his Blood in us that we have NEW LIFE, because our old lives are corrupted by sin!

John 6:53
So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and DRINK HIS BLOOD, you have no LIFE in you."

I think it was God who ordained that our identity should be in the color Red, at least to some extent!

That is why Red is the best color for us! God made our eyes with more Red cones than Green and Blue combined! He wants us to notice this lovely color! The color of Love, Sacrifice, and LIFE!

View attachment 1037

And Adam (אָדָם) came from Adamah (אֲדָמָה) - the soil.

DivineMercySmall.jpg
DivineMercy.jpg

Throughout the ages our Lord's heart has always been painted red by all artists which signify His love for us all and His mercy... our Lord told us to love our Father with all our heart, mind and body and to love our neighbor, the heart is love and where love is felt and where it also pumps the life giving blood in our body continuously... our Lord loves us continuously. This is a good post about the colors and the meaning of the colors in our faith... red is also our Lords covering mantle during His passion...

Back