Redeemed By The LORD = Job 5;20, Psalm 72;14, Titus 2;14

Redeemed By The LORD = Job 5;20, Psalm 72;14, Titus 2;14

Job 5;20

In famine He shall redeem thee from death: and in war from the power of the sword.

Job 19;25-26

For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that He shall stand at the latter day upon the earth; And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God.

Psalms 34;22

The LORD redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in Him shall be desolate.

Psalms 49;15

But God will redeem my soul from the power of the grave: for He shall receive me. Selah.

Psalms 72;14

He shall redeem their soul from deceit and violence: and precious shall their blood be in His sight.

Psalms 106;10

And He saved them from the hand of him that hated them, and redeemed them from the hand of the enemy.

Isaiah 43;1

But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and He that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.

Isaiah 44;6

Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God.

Isaiah 44;22

I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee.

Isaiah 54;5

For thy Maker is thine husband; the LORD of hosts is His name; and thy Redeemer the Holy One of Israel; The God of the whole earth shall He be called.

Luke 1;68-69

Blessed be the Lord God of Israel; for He hath visited and redeemed his people. And hath raised up a horn of salvation for us in the house of his servant David.

Galatians 3;13

Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree

Titus 2;14

Who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto Himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

Revelation 5;9

And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book and to open the seals thereof; for thou wast slain and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred and tongue and people and nation.

AMEN

Back