Regret/ a mistake at work

I feel bad because at work a coworker was talking 5o me about how bad her anxiety is ...and I told her about how God has helped me in the past with mine...

But most days now well sometimes I feel like my anxiety can get real bad and j feel like a hypocrite. I feel bad for saying what I said bc I worry about freaking out in front of her and her thinking we'll... I 5hiyght God was supposed 5o be helping you?

Idk I feel I struggle so much mentally ( with anxiety,God hatug me and feeling cursed) Ishouldn't say anything about God...but I just felt okay that day when I said it...I just thought I was fine.

But I have up and down days ...and today it bad...like Im close 5o shaking..

I feel like a hypocrite

Will be praying for your peace.

You gave glory to God for helping you... Do you honestly think the devil is going to not hit you with The same junk he has been feeding you for years?

Autumn.. Who is the accuser of the brethren? Do you think that he's not going to try to destroy you mentally?

Were you honest with this co worker and tell her what you do when the anxiety hits, and that The enemy still tries to trip you up once in awhile? How much time have you been spending with The Lord lately?

If your not renewing your mind to the fact that God loves you... You will fall for the devil's lies. Its time to get truly sold out to Jesus and get in His Word as much as you can, and learn to take these ungodly thoughts captive. Its the only way to protect your mind and not submit to fear or condemnation.

Blessings

I feel bad because at work a coworker was talking 5o me about how bad her anxiety is ...and I told her about how God has helped me in the past with mine...

But most days now well sometimes I feel like my anxiety can get real bad and j feel like a hypocrite. I feel bad for saying what I said bc I worry about freaking out in front of her and her thinking we'll... I 5hiyght God was supposed 5o be helping you?

Idk I feel I struggle so much mentally ( with anxiety,God hatug me and feeling cursed) Ishouldn't say anything about God...but I just felt okay that day when I said it...I just thought I was fine.

But I have up and down days ...and today it bad...like Im close 5o shaking..

I feel like a hypocrite

Dear sister,
Never, ever feel that you made a mistake by speaking of God and ministering to another person. That is nothing but the devil. You said that you said it because you felt better. Who is the reason for you feeling better? It's not the devil. The devil would love for you to feel defeated every day of your life. Give the victory to God. When God delivers us from something, the devil will trick you in thinking you are not healed and that God did not heal you. But listen..... just listen...... Who are you listening too? God says to give it to Him and He will take care of the rest. Even when you feel the anxiety come back, give it to God. Just say, thank You Jesus for delivering me from anxiety. And, even if you have to say it repeatedly do it!! God never said we will not have trials and tribulations in this life. But He did say that He will never leave us nor forsake us. Give it to God and He will deliver you. Get up every day and say thank you Jesus for no anxiety today. One day at a time. And, yes, continue to tell of the goodness of Jesus to all that will listen. Never feel like a hypocrite for doing God's work. For he says that if you are ashamed of him. He will be ashamed of you. Speak, sister!!! Speak to anyone who will listen. And remember to listen....just listen.....and know who you are listening too.

Dear sister,
Never, ever feel that you made a mistake by speaking of God and ministering to another person. That is nothing but the devil. You said that you said it because you felt better. Who is the reason for you feeling better? It's not the devil. The devil would love for you to feel defeated every day of your life. Give the victory to God. When God delivers us from something, the devil will trick you in thinking you are not healed and that God did not heal you. But listen..... just listen...... Who are you listening too? God says to give it to Him and He will take care of the rest. Even when you feel the anxiety come back, give it to God. Just say, thank You Jesus for delivering me from anxiety. And, even if you have to say it repeatedly do it!! God never said we will not have trials and tribulations in this life. But He did say that He will never leave us nor forsake us. Give it to God and He will deliver you. Get up every day and say thank you Jesus for no anxiety today. One day at a time. And, yes, continue to tell of the goodness of Jesus to all that will listen. Never feel like a hypocrite for doing God's work. For he says that if you are ashamed of him. He will be ashamed of you. Speak, sister!!! Speak to anyone who will listen. And remember to listen....just listen.....and know who you are listening too.
Thank you. I'm not ashamed of God..I just don't want to make Him look bad...but I definitely get what you're saying.

Thank you for the encouragement :)

Thank you. I'm not ashamed of God..I just don't want to make Him. look bad...but I definitely get what you're saying.

Thank you for the encouragement :)

Thank you for knowing that saying that you are ashamed of God is not what I was saying. Just the fact that you told the person what God has done for you is evident that you are not ashamed. By saying that I was saying and not about you but what can end up happening when we silence ourselves. When a person speaks of God then begin to feel the same way they just claimed healing from is an attack from the devil. Then when the devil keep them feeling like this, they will wonder if it was really God in the first place and they will begin to get silent. Not speaking of God that much. The more a person feels like this, the more silent they get and that's when a person can run into just being completely silent and to the point of being ashamed because they don't know what to say. What can I say if the person see me have the same symptoms again. You say, God is good and I know he heard my prayer and He will see about me real soon. What needs to be known more than anyone seeing the symptoms again is that you are under God's care and this feeling is temporary. You know that we are not exempt from sickness, hardship, trials and tribulations. I was explaining how things can happen and not that it happened to you. I don't believe that about you because you are repeatedly asking for help and prayer which is a good thing because you know where to go in time of need.

By the way, when we minister to a person, we can't make God look bad. You didn't say anything wrong. You spoke truth about you and what He did for you. Have faith sister!!! You are doing a wonderful thing!!!

We are called to tell the truth.
Being honest is what God wants. Nobody ever has to hide what God has done in their life. Be the light shining out of the darkness.

The devil doesnt like it when we give glory to God. But we just keep praising Him regardless. When the israelites crossed the Red Sea they told everyone about it and the news reached the people on the otherside. Now they might not have been feeling that good after wandering in the desert for a while, but they wont ever forget that God did this for them!

You might still have a way to go on your journey but dont forget that God has got you this far! If He got you across the Red Sea to safety in your life, He has even greater miracles in store for you.

I tell my coworkers...Jesus saved and delivered me. This means I can call on Him for help at anytime. This doesnt mean I will not ever have to suffer a day in my life, never have any hardship, and any down days...it means He gives me strength to endure, whatever happens. Because when I am weak..He is strong.

I am possibly the weakest christian there is. There will be days when I might think well Im not feeling like a saint today.. I didnt achieve anything at all today. I didnt save the world or do great things for God and I may have inadvertantly said something rude and offensive. I am not miss perfect. I got distracted and left the stove on and if dad hadnt caught it I might have burned down the house. I have a bad headache and couldnt go out and do everything I need to do today. But see God doesnt want me to focus on myself because even though I may do everything wrong, break all the rules, make a mess..yet its not about me! Because He is good all the time. And I can say Hes been good to me and will always be as Hes my Father.

Have faith sister. His grace is sufficient for you. Hes still looking after you. Spend time with Him and Let His grace continue to minister to your heart.

Last edited:
Back