Religion, Faith And Rituals

What? Im not talking about the RCC. nor purgatory but strait forward "the atonement" of Christ, is not apart from faith in Christ. No part of it is broken off and given to the world apart from faith.
+____________________________________________

Is that what I said...that Christ's atonement is apart from faith? No. Because your rejection of the Gospel has blinded you, that is what you are reading.

Candelario Mario Villa

its dependent upon faith, just like all the atonement. The world has not part in this truth or this cleansing by Christ.

Is that what I said: that the world does have a part in this truth or this cleansing by Christ? You sure, now?
O.K. If the sacrifie was not sufficient for Adam, why did the Lord God "...make coats of skins and clothed them?" Was it not a type of the Christ's sacrifice, even as He has clothed me in Jesus Christ?

Mitspa, the sacrifice is for the atonement and the propitiation of the whole world.

Candelario Mario Villa

+____________________________________________

Is that what I said...that Christ's atonement is apart from faith? No. Because your rejection of the Gospel has blinded you, that is what you are reading.

Candelario Mario Villa
That's exactly what you have tried to affirm... that's Adams sin is taken away from the world without the atonement of Christ. If you now would like to reject that? Then I happy that you can see your errors:)

Is that what I said: that the world does have a part in this truth or this cleansing by Christ? You sure, now?
O.K. If the sacrifie was not sufficient for Adam, why did the Lord God "...make coats of skins and clothed them?" Was it not a type of the Christ's sacrifice, even as He has clothed me in Jesus Christ?

Mitspa, the sacrifice is for the atonement and the propitiation of the whole world.

Candelario Mario Villa
Yes it is for the whole world.. but its based upon faith just as salvation requires faith. Are you are universalist? You would save the unclean and then come on a Christian forum and attempt the "unsave" those who believe?:confused: I think your missing some important truths.

Yes it is for the whole world.. but its based upon faith just as salvation requires faith. Are you are universalist? You would save the unclean and then come on a Christian forum and attempt the "unsave" those who believe?:confused: I think your missing some important truths.

Did I say that it was'nt based upon faith?
I am not a "universalist". Don't they believe in "predestination"? Do you believe I do?
Mitspa, I am, to a great many people, what they don't want me to be.
But tell me, how can anyone "unsave" someone who is in the hands of the Lord? And who can save, but only the Lord?
What I am not missing, is the Gospel!

Candelario Mario Villa

That's exactly what you have tried to affirm... that's Adams sin is taken away from the world without the atonement of Christ. If you now would like to reject that? Then I happy that you can see your errors:)

Are you saying that Adam (and only Adam) was not forgiven at the cross?
Mitspa, The whole world was forgiven at the cross! Did you not hear the Lord? He cried, "Father forgive them...". It was at that very moment that our sins were covered.
Yes, Mitspa, I can see that it would make you happy to see me err in doctrine.

Candelario Mario Villa

Are you saying that Adam (and only Adam) was not forgiven at the cross?
Mitspa, The whole world was forgiven at the cross! Did you not hear the Lord? He cried, "Father forgive them...". It was at that very moment that our sins were covered.
Yes, Mitspa, I can see that it would make you happy to see me err in doctrine.

Candelario Mario Villa
Is the "whole world" justified in Christ? No! That's silly neither was Adams sin washed away from the whole world, but that they accept Christ. Yes Christ died for the sins of the whole world, but one must accept that free gift by faith. This is just basic and common biblical sense.(y)

Did I say that it was'nt based upon faith?
I am not a "universalist". Don't they believe in "predestination"? Do you believe I do?
Mitspa, I am, to a great many people, what they don't want me to be.
But tell me, how can anyone "unsave" someone who is in the hands of the Lord? And who can save, but only the Lord?
What I am not missing, is the Gospel!

Candelario Mario Villa
A universalist believes the whole world is saved apart from faith in Christ. They use the same scriptures that you are trying to use to say Adams sin is not upon the world. Now I know you have no power,;) to save or unsave but your attempts to justify some apart from faith and then your continued attack upon believers on this forum, raises the question and point I have made.

A universalist believes the whole world is saved apart from faith in Christ. They use the same scriptures that you are trying to use to say Adams sin is not upon the world. Now I know you have no power,;) to save or unsave but your attempts to justify some apart from faith and then your continued attack upon believers on this forum, raises the question and point I have made

Mitspa, I use the scriptures that the Lord gives me: am I not allowed to expound on the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ?
You are quite right: I have no power at all, but the One who saved me has all power in Him. No one has to believe me; but
they would do exceedingly well to believe the Gospel.
Mitspa, who have I attacked? Have I not, rather, expressed my beliefs of the One who created us all? Is that an attack?
Are you the defender on this forum? Who established you? God? Then let God speak for you.
Is the Word of God not more powerful that any two-edged sword? Who can fight against it? Does the Truth not give a man faith:
for "faith comes by hearing and hearing the word of God."? Then who is able to come against the faith established by God?
No, Mitspa, the Word increases faith, and faith makes the Church "...more than conquerers...".

CandelarioMario Villa

Mitspa, I use the scriptures that the Lord gives me: am I not allowed to expound on the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ?
You are quite right: I have no power at all, but the One who saved me has all power in Him. No one has to believe me; but
they would do exceedingly well to believe the Gospel.
Mitspa, who have I attacked? Have I not, rather, expressed my beliefs of the One who created us all? Is that an attack?
Are you the defender on this forum? Who established you? God? Then let God speak for you.
Is the Word of God not more powerful that any two-edged sword? Who can fight against it? Does the Truth not give a man faith:
for "faith comes by hearing and hearing the word of God."? Then who is able to come against the faith established by God?
No, Mitspa, the Word increases faith, and faith makes the Church "...more than conquerers...".

CandelarioMario Villa
Well you can see how your "expounding" looks a lot like universalist doctrine. Which in no way could be called the gospel. In fact they preach salvation by not knowing Christ. If you don't know Him, then your ok and are forgiven, but if you believe? They have a whole list of rules and ways to "unsave" people. Its amazing what some will call the "gospel" and how they hate the real one.

Well you can see how your "expounding" looks a lot like universalist doctrine. Which in no way could be called the gospel. In fact they preach salvation by not knowing Christ. If you don't know Him, then your ok and are forgiven, but if you believe? They have a whole list of rules and ways to "unsave" people. Its amazing what some will call the "gospel" and how they hate the real one.

My "expounding" looks like a universalist doctrine? You know about that, do you? The doctrine, I mean. Now, who is the one forgiven, and by whom. It almost sounded like you are trying to find a place to forgive me! I don't know their doctrine: but you seem to be knowledgeable in it. How many gospels have you studied?

Candelario Mario Villa

My "expounding" looks like a universalist doctrine? You know about that, do you? The doctrine, I mean. Now, who is the one forgiven, and by whom. It almost sounded like you are trying to find a place to forgive me! I don't know their doctrine: but you seem to be knowledgeable in it. How many gospels have you studied?

Candelario Mario Villa
Well there is only one gospel and that is what Paul taught...but I have run into many false doctrines and have studied out the errors in them. Its not a big secret what universalist teach. It sounds a lot like what you have tried to affirm in your post today.

Last edited:
Well there is only one gospel and that is what Paul taught...but I have run into many false doctrines and have studied out the errors in them. It not a big secret what universalist teach. It sounds a lot like what you have tried to teach in your post today.

The errors in the false doctrines. So you have studied out a few doctrines, then. How do you know they are false? You must not a young man, so under whose wing did you study?
And what Gospel did Peter teach?

Candelario Mario Villa

The errors in the false doctrines. So you have studied out a few doctrines, then. How do you know they are false? You must not a young man, so under whose wing did you study?
And what Gospel did Peter teach?

Candelario Mario Villa
Well I am a student of many great men of God. but the Holy Spirit is my teacher. I thought you was praying?
And we see when Peter strayed from Pauls doctrine? Paul rebuked him in front of the whole church and the Holy Spirit recorded it for all to fear.

Well I am a student of many great men of God. but the Holy Spirit is my teacher. I thought you was praying?
And we see when Peter strayed from Pauls doctrine? Paul rebuked him in front of the whole church and the Holy Spirit recorded it for all to fear.

You are a student: are those great men of God living?
Peter strayed from Paul's doctrine? ...and the Holy Spirit recorded it for all to hear.

Candelario Mario Villa

Magdalena,

God has used humor with me and I know Him as not some big authoritarian, but as pure true innocence and love. Although I am presenting scripture, I want you to know that God is the depth of my reality in existence. He is not some far off notion in a book. My life and will are intertwined with the beauty that He is. Scripture when it is alive is not just a reading in the book. His Spirit, His Word actually is life as you read it. God is more real to me than this reality called earth.
Ditto that. Wow.. Olivia you are a gem.

Back