Request

Bob Wille (Family)

Passed on, November 6, 2022
[Jesus said] “And on that day you will put no questions to me.
Truly I say to you, whatever request you make to the Father,
he will give it to you in my name.
Up to now, you have made no request in my name:
do so, and it will be answered, so that your hearts may be full of joy.”
John 16:23-24

He who runs from God in the morning will scarcely find Him the rest of the day.
John Bunyan

Christ called himself the door of his sheep (John 10:7-9). By this door we are saved and find good pasture. Our God our Father is that good pasture.

Christ also became our high priest that tore down the vail separating his chosen people from the holy of holies. That holy place was the place God resided in the temple. It was torn down after Christ's death and represented the open access that we as Christians now have to the very throne room of God our Father in Heaven.

Through Christ we have access directly to the Father in his throne room. Its awe inspiring and wonderful when you think about it. Mere fleas like myself can come before God Almighty and make our requests known. Not only make them known, we are told that God will hear us.

Thanks for the reminder Bob. We have many things to be thankful for, this access to God Almighty our loving Father is just one of many.

cp

Awesome how God works. I love to hear how God works in the lives of others. I've seen him many times in my own, but it is always exciting to hear it expressed by others as well.

It must be exciting to see the spark of new believers who have come to know that God really is God.

Coming to know the great majesty and power of God is truly inspiring and humbling all at the same time.

God bless.

Back