REQUESTING TO DONATE FOR MY FATHER KIDNEY TRANSPLANT

Hi,

Greeting to you all. This is Rev. Lampu Doungel the Son of Mr. Lunkholien Doungel (57 years). I will be speaking to you on behalf of my father.

From the month of April 2017, Doungel suffers from End-Stage Renal Disease (ESRD). Both of his kidneys have failed and he needs dialysis 3 times a week at 4 hours a day for each dialysis run. Due to the dialysis his body is getting infected frequently and creating more complications, which are very painful for him. He has been unable to work because of his deteriorating health conditions. Another challenge is that to do dialysis he has to go another town since his hometown hospital does not have a facility. He has been supported by his son and daughter and relatives for his regular dialysis cost.

According to his nephrologist, transplant is the best-recommended treatment for him as both his kidneys are damaged. His doctor recommended that a living donor transplant is the best option for him to live a healthy life. At this point in his life, he is hoping to move towards a transplant while his physicians and transplant team feel that he is still medically strong enough to undergo the transplant procedure. His children are ready to give one of the kidneys to him, which may give him a life of 10 to 20 years. The Operation costs for transplant and postoperative treatment would come to approximately15 lakhs. His son Lampu Doungel work as a Pastor in small Church and presently doing his theological study, he is not in a position to bear such a huge cost. At this stage we do not want to lose opportunity and hope, so please help him in this critical situation.

"The CFS staff has approved this particular special assist request from member Lampu. Please contact Lampu by way of Forum Private Messaging Only if you wish to assist his family. He can supply you with additional details. Even though CFS is allowing this post and donation request, the Forum assumes no liability with regard to any donation handling between member Lampu and any forum members and forum members enter into this donation at their own risk."

Amens/Likes: bobinfaith

Cturtle

Senior Moderator / Secretary
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Secretary
Anyone who is interested in joining the staff in also praying for Lampu's family and father can do so here. Also included in the prayer thread is pictures of his father on dialysis and after surgery to put in a fistula.

Blessings to you all

Amens/Likes: bobinfaith and Lampu
I am deeply thankful to the CFS staff for considering the extreme condition of my father and my family. Your prayer and support will really bring a healing hand to my father sickness. God bless you all.

Amens/Likes: bobinfaith and Cturtle
Update: We are happy that many of you are praying for my father. We have been using the fistula successfully. We were able to provide one unit of blood. Today he got a fever while doing dialysis, they stop the dialysis before 30 minutes left. The doctor found that he has a minor infection in his kidney. But he is fine and they have taken him back to our rent house. Amen. Attach image

Attachments

Cturtle

Staff member
Senior Moderator
Secretary
Continuing to pray for his healing.

Just a thought... if you have the ability... play the Bible or read the Bible to him (especially healing Scriptures) as often as you all can. It will help his body to heal

My son, attend to my words; consent and submit to my sayings. Let them not depart from your sight; keep them in the center of your heart. For they are life to those who find them, healing and health to all their flesh. Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flow the springs of life.
Proverbs 4:20‭-‬23 AMPC
https://bible.com/bible/8/pro.4.20-23.AMPC

Continuing to pray for his healing.

Just a thought... if you have the ability... play the Bible or read the Bible to him (especially healing Scriptures) as often as you all can. It will help his body to heal

My son, attend to my words; consent and submit to my sayings. Let them not depart from your sight; keep them in the center of your heart. For they are life to those who find them, healing and health to all their flesh. Keep and guard your heart with all vigilance and above all that you guard, for out of it flow the springs of life.
Proverbs 4:20‭-‬23 AMPC
https://bible.com/bible/8/pro.4.20-23.AMPC

Thank you Cturtle, we do share God's love with him. Yesterday I spoke to him by phone around 20 minutes. I shared with him how many years God has given us good health and our needs, 50 years. should we complain to Him just because we are getting this sickness for 10 months? we rather thank Him. He was very much happy and relieved. We will continue as you encourage us. Amen

Update: We are happy that many of you are praying for my father. We have been using the fistula successfully. We were able to provide one unit of blood. Today he got a fever while doing dialysis, they stop the dialysis before 30 minutes left. The doctor found that he has a minor infection in his kidney. But he is fine and they have taken him back to our rent house. Amen. Attach image
I'm still praying for your family Lampu.

Hello Lampu;

We are joining in prayer daily for your Dad, Mom, you, Kim and Abigail.

God bless you always.
We are really encouraged to see Christian friends like you all, who show unconditional love to my family. One day we shall be in the throne of our Lord and rejoice together forever. Amen, thank you Bobinfaith we are really blessed to have you.

Amens/Likes: Cturtle and bobinfaith

Cturtle

Staff member
Senior Moderator
Secretary
Sometimes I ask myself why this should happen in Pastor family, why during my study.
Because the devil wants to shut you down from ministering before you can do anymore harm to him and his kingdom of evil. We encourage you to be a good soldier for the gospel and endure the hardness with joy. Standing firm on every promise in The Word, that Father has given unto you.

Healing is the Children's bread (Matthew 15: 26-28) and by Jesus Stripes we are healed (1 Peter 2:24, Isaiah 53:5)

Blessings to you and your family

Amens/Likes: Lampu
Because the devil wants to shut you down from ministering before you can do anymore harm to him and his kingdom of evil. We encourage you to be a good soldier for the gospel and endure the hardness with joy. Standing firm on every promise in The Word, that Father has given unto you.

Healing is the Children's bread (Matthew 15: 26-28) and by Jesus Stripes we are healed (1 Peter 2:24, Isaiah 53:5)

Blessings to you and your family
Thank you very much, With the help of Holy Spirit God will redeem us from this trial and temptation. Amen

Amens/Likes: Cturtle
Update: Today from 1:00 pm to 7:00 Pm dialysis was wonderfully successful. One of our beloved brothers donates one unit of blood for my father. My sister told me that my father improves his strength and energy more than other days. Thank you, friend, for your prayer support. Amen.

Update: Dear friends as we all celebrate Easter Sunday, I want to wish you all A happy Easter Sunday to you all. In this special day, I want to thank you all for your prayers support that have been truly answered in our family. I continue to pray for you kind continue to support us in your prayer and financially.

I will be preaching at Kuki Worship Service, Pune on the theme, "he was raised on the third day " 1 Cor 15:4. Appreciate your prayer.
May the resurrected Christ give us A new life as we celebrate this Easter Sunday, Amen

In Resurrected Christ
Lampu, Kikim and Abigail

UPDATE:

Hello dear CFS friends, I believe everyone is good. Allow me to update my father condition. Yesterday he was taken to the hospital and admitted after he developed severe breathing problem and chest pain. The whole night he was with the oxygen we all were unable to sleep. With God mercy in the morning, his condition began to show positive. It was really encourage to see all of us that the laboratory result was much better than before. His creatinine level is 6.5 only and haemoglobin reach to 9.1. We really thank God for this improvement. If God's will they will discharge him tomorrow. A dear beloved friend of Christ I have to admit that Every week we spent $50 for his treatment, I really have to pray more and work more to raise enough fund for my family. Another challenge coming up is that my supervisor has been asked to leave my seminary, "very weak administration," so I am in dilemma what to do. But the almighty God, gods of God, king of King will raise me up from this problem one day and I will share only the joy of my life, here in this forum. Amen Jesus. "THERE IS NONE LIKE YOU (JESUS)" few pictures of my father, and mother and Abigail in the hospital.

Thank you,
Lampu, kikim and Abigail

Attachments