Rest Your soul !!!

Rest Your soul !!!

Psalm 46:10

46:10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.

Rest is the grace of God that is needed by us as human beings. When in one day, we worked tirelessly, we must rest. There the term "refreshing" for us who want to rest the mind of the work which is draining "mind power"

But now what about our spirit? spirit as well as body and mind need a rest. Sometimes we do not realize that we are tired spirit. Fatigue is characterized by often are depressed or easily we are drawn to things that provoke such sins as smoking, hot movies, etc.. Sure we've heard the term "spiritually dry". And for a minister in the spirit Fatigue marked by a lack of ideas or new things in conveying the word of God. Perhaps because of busy ministry so he did not have time to rest his soul. So that it can be concluded that like the body and mind without a break will cause the disease as well as a spirit without a break will also cause the disease called spiritual disease. Maybe we've heard how many of our brothers who fell in the ministry. It is unfortunate because the cause is a lack of spiritual rest in him.

A good news that God gives way to us through His word in the book of psalms to "silence".
Well silence and get to know God is a way to rest our spirits. In the English text is written (The messege version)

Psalm 46:10
"Step out of the traffic! Take a long, loving look at me, your High God, above politics, above everything."

Step out of the traffic means stepping out of the bustle. Get out of your busy and quiet before God, then we will be able to know with whom God closer. Know who God is a command.Hearing his voice will give us strength to our spirits. Is not the word of God is the "water of life" for our souls.

John 4:14
4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

When we receive the spirit of "water of life" then our spirit will truly be alive. A tired body will be fresh and strong after the break. Similarly, a weary spirit will be fresh and strong after we retire.We are ready to testify to the glory of God's name. We are ready to preach the gospel of salvation HIS wherever we are. And most importantly our relationship with God will become closer. Of course, that the closer we are to God the more perfect our lives shaped by Him.

But what if we forget for the rest of our spirits? So tired of this life will open up a gap for the devil to destroy our lives. It Will become increasingly distant relationship with God. This is a threat for us to lose in spiritual warfare. Then our lives can become meaningless anymore. And we really experience spiritual death.

God is good, Jesus is truly our savior. If we experience spiritual death of the Lord Jesus able to raise us from death. But the condition is to accept back the body and blood of Jesus and still and know God. So that we can see the greatness of God among the nations.

Have we rested our spirit? How we realize the importance of "rest"? Have we heard "His voice-"? Let us start from now?

Jesus love us
Jesus saved my life
Jesus save me
Jesus love everything about you
Jesus care about You

Visit @ www.Jesus-care.blogspot.com It can be health spirit for you :smiley90:

Good Post guewidjaya
I really enjoyed it. The Holy Spirit can indeed refresh us, spirit, soul and body as we come into His presence.

Jesus says ....
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.. Matt 11:28....

Back