Resting On The Solid Rock (c:

I've been busy; I have a companion, now. And we were lounging on the rock at a seashore park.

310.jpg

I think of how we can rest in Jesus as our Solid Rock. It is so fresh with Him

311.jpg

and sweet also with one another, "not only safe."

And we see all the beauty of His goodness of His love,

312.jpg

not only of His creation.

We are older . . . I 66 and she 75 or so, but in our old age we are kind of like the flower on the right, here, which is drying and getting wrinkled >

313.jpg

It may be drying and wrinkled, but it has done its very important purpose, of attracting whoever has pollinated the blossom!

So, now it is fulfilled . . . maybe like how the law is fulfilled
after we have come to Jesus (Galatians 3:24-25).

But though this flower is so important for pollination, it can't make the fruit grow. Now, in Jesus and God's love, we go . . . we grow on to more than all the law could do,
as we develop as the fruit of Jesus.

The law can't make Jesus grow in us.

Like this blossom, our bodies in older years may be drying and getting wrinkled, so they can seem as though they are worthless, but they have done their job . . . plus . . . deeper > there now is the fruit developing and growing, inside us . . . like how there is that fruit growing at the base of the blossom that seems so dead, yet it is attached to life.

Oh yes, and, by the way, our bodies can't make God's thing happen in us. Our physical activities can't control God and how He is changing us into the image of Jesus.

So, we shouldn't be fussing about what our . . . skin . . . looks like, at our age; but inside us Jesus is growing (Galatians 4:19), plus we are spreading this to others!!! (c: by means of our example (1 Peter 5:3) not only of what we show, but with deeper flowing of the waters of God's love to feed others > our love blood of the Holy Spirit (Romans 5:5) is flowing to other members of the body of Jesus (c: (Romans 12:5, Ephesians 4:25, "My cup runs over" > in Psalm 23:5).

Now here is a kitty who hisses at me through the screen . . .

314.jpg

but kitty is on the other side of the screen!

He can't do anything to me > with me outside in the light
and the warmth, while kitty is inside in the dark.

It is like this with Satan. If we are in God's love >

"And who is he who will harm you if you
become followers of what is good?"
(1 Peter 3:13)

By the way . . . one guy was reading about how, in Revelation, it says frog-like demons will come out of the mouths of the dragon and the beast and false prophet (Revelation 16:12-14). Ones "might" say this is not relevant to our lives, now.

Well, God says this in His word. And His word . . . "all" His word . . . is "profitable" . . . for now, I would think You mean, LORD our Father > 2 Timothy 3:16-17.

So, how can we profit from reading in the book of Revelation, that frog demons will come out of the mouths of the end-time false prophet and dragon and the beastie???? > > I will offer >>> God has already written that this will happen; so - - - God already knows what Satan will do then: Satan has no secrets or any strategy which is not always fully known by God and fully defeated by God our Father. Satan is not fooling God, at all, at any time, then ! ! (c: So, no evil is any surprise to our Father. We might as well, then, be with Him and like Him, by not being surprised by Satan's stupid nonsense, but always be with our Father ready.

And know that Satan is so fallen, because he was haughty, proud, conceited > for Satan, Heaven was not good enough: how "unbelievable" > how Satan is so conceited that for him Jesus and Heaven are not good enough!! And so all the end-time things of Satan are already known to God and doomed to failure. And so, this can show us how now it is good not to be haughty and therefore doomed to fail in whatsoever we do in pride. But be with God, all the time, with nothing left to our own devices and cleverness and ability which our own egos can worship and glorify.

But enjoy being with God in His love > "'Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.'" (Matthew 11:29)

And know how Satan is like that hissing kitty behind a screen, fully controlled and fully a failure in his fussing and hissing.

And whatsoever we do that God is committed to > this will succeed . . . better than we may think we are trying to do ! ! ! Because our Father is better than we are and always bringing us to better of sharing with Him. But it is most of all about family loving, not only of accomplishments and controlling the devil and wrong people > "nor as being lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock." (1 Peter 5:3)

Our Father is always trusting us with people to love.

And in the washing of His love's creativity, there is so more

315.jpg

than we can keep track of, and the ways of relating in His love
are "past finding out." (in Romans 11:33).

So, we offer You all the praise and honor and thanks,
O God our Father, and amen in the name of Jesus Your Son
and our Groom (c:

Good to see you (c:

Bill

Back