Revelation. Vision 3. Christ the Mediator. The Global Government.

THE GLOBAL GOVERNMENT (Rev. 13 )

God is a just God who rules righteously. He gives time for the final Gentile Global Government to come to a head. It is shown for its `beastly` character and control over the people of the world. Satan is revealed as the power behind the world system and desiring the worship of the world. People will have a choice: to worship God or Satan.

These are the details of this Final Gentile Global Government, ruled over by Satan. The Apostle John saw it in a vision, as a `beast` coming up out of the sea. This symbolises the `wicked` who are like the `restless sea.` (Isa. 57: 20)

`Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having 7 heads and 10 horns, and on his horns 10 crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name.`(Rev. 13: 1)

7 Rulers - 7 progressive rulership over the Global Government. (Rev. 17: 9 – 11)

Kingdom of 10 - Confederacy of the final ruling of 10 nations with the 7th leader. (Rev. 17: 16 & 17)

The `Beast.- The composite `beast` is made up of the `lion, the leopard and the bear,` powers. These reveal its beastly character and represent the different confederacies that come together to form the Global Government under the 10 king Federation and 7th leader.

`Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion. `(Rev. 13: 2)

Daniel Ch. 7 reveals the origin of these power blocs. They formed one at a time and came up from the peoples of the world. In the book of Revelation Ch. 13 we see that they have come together to form a Global Government. Each have their part which is operating in the world today. These are the 4 pre-dominant powers represented by the 4 horsemen in the judgment scroll. Christ will judge the nations as to how they ruled. (Vision 4)

The Mouth – The British Commonwealth and America.

The Body – The European Union with its free trade philosophy.

The Feet – The Russian Federation treading down all opposition..

The Anti – Christ.

We are now shown details of the leader of this `beastly` Gentile Global Government. He is called the Anti-Christ and is the 7th king, leader that becomes ruled over by Satan.

He comes from the Middle East, from the region of Iraq. He is called the Assyrian and later the King of the city of Babylon in Iraq. (Isa. 31: 4 – 8 14: 4) He is the Islamic Confederation`s long awaited leader.

He arises to power by making a peace treaty with Israel after the Russian War. (Dan.9: 27 & Ez. 39: 9) His charismatic personality together with his amazing ability to bring wisdom to the world`s problems, amazes the everyone. However in the midst of this he seemingly is `killed,` by a sword. The whole world mourns but then he `miraculously` comes to life.

` And I saw one of his heads as if it had been mortally wounded, and his deadly wound was healed. And all the world marvelled and followed the beast.`(Rev. 13: 3)

People marvel and then honour Satan as the one who empowers this man. With the Anti-Christ as their leader they believe at last nothing can stop mankind in its pursuit of total control of their destiny.

`So they worshiped the dragon who gave authority to the beast; and they worshiped the beast saying,“Who is like the beast? Who is able to make war with him?”`(Rev. 13: 3 & 4)

Then Satan, with prideful arrogance through the Anti-Christ boasts of his supremacy, his greatness and speaks evil of God, blaspheming God`s authority and power.

`And he was given a mouth speaking great things & blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for 42 months. Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, & those who dwell in heaven.`(Rev. 13: 5 & 6)

Thus begins a 42 month (3 ½ yrs) reign of terror over all tribes, nations and tongues. Those who do not worship Satan and the Anti-Christ are hunted down & many are killed.

`It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, & nation. All who dwell on the earth will worship him, whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. If anyone has an ear, let him hear. He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; he who kills with the sword must be killed with the sword.
Here is the patience & faith of the saints.`(Rev. 13: 7 – 10)

The False Prophet.

This man arises in power from `the earth,` symbolising the vain philosophies of the religions of man. He seems benevolent, `lamb like,` but he speaks `as a dragon,` - words from Satan.

`Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon.`(Rev. 13: 11)

This false prophet holds the executive office in the Global Government. He exercises the authority of the Anti-Christ and carries out his will.

`And he exercises all the authority of the first beast in his presence, and causes the earth & those who dwell in it to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.`(Rev. 13: 12)

He also performs great signs and wonders, deceiving people into believing that God has sent and empowered him.

`He performs great signs, so that he even makes fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men. And he deceives those who dwell on the earth by those signs which he was granted to do in the sight of the beast,`(Rev. 13: 13 & 14)

So great is this man`s authority that the world is deceived into worshipping an image of the Anti-Christ that seems to come alive. This is worship of Satan himself and those who do not bow will be sought out and killed.

He tells ` those who dwell on the earth to make an image to the beast who was wounded by the sword and lived. He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.`(Rev. 13: 14 & 15)

The Anti-Christ and the false prophet`s control over the world is so powerful that people will have to have their authority, their credentials before they can buy or sell. The only way to escape is to not take the mark and to hide away, living off the land or stored up supplies.

He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.`(Rev. 13: 16 & 17)

`Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man; His number is 666.`(Rev. 13: 15 - 18)

THE NUMBER – Gk. `arithmos,` a number, from `airo,` reckoned.

`Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.` (Rev. 13: 18)

I believe the number of the `beast` is a summary of him, his character & authority. (Daniel 11: 21 – 45 gives a good description.)

666 = 600 + 60 + 6.

6 - sinful man.

60 = 6 X 10 - sinful man disobeying God`s law.

600 = 6 X 10 X 10 – sinful man controlled by the spirit of complete lawlessness.

`the coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan with all power & signs & lying wonders.` (2 Thess. 2: 9)

This number describes the `beast` & his world system of control. Everyone in this system will have a number to identify them as different from others. People can be verified, tracked & controlled.

Finally, everyone in the world`s system will have the MARK (details of life) & a NUMBER connecting them to the system. Then if people want to `buy & selL,` they will need the authorisation of this system – the NAME. Note, not everyone `buys & sells,` - some elderly in nursing homes, some disabled, some poor, some living off the land etc.

I always thought the buy and sell part was perhaps part of the world banking system i.e credit cards. Maybe visa. Or bitcoin or something. People could take it literally and think it was Marks as in german marks (their currency). Jewish people all were forced to wear the yellow star marking them out as Jews in days of the holocaust. They weren't beheaded though they were just worked or starved to death and then thrown into the ovens when they died.

Nowadays people WILLINGLY choose cremation for themselves and loved ones.

It was the French who invented the guillotine as a more 'humane' way of killing people, after hanging, or crucifixtion.

Not something I like to dwell on but there have been plenty of really dark periods in human history. Last century was one of the most violent - the only one that had TWO world wars. Since when has the entire world been at war with each other. It used to be just a few nations fighting or squabbling each other, or tribes or kingdoms. Not the entire world of ten kingdoms and so many empires forming alliances. Globalisation...we are all affected by it, for good and for ill.

Hi Lanolin,

A very good point there and glad you brought it up.

THE MARK.

`And he causes all. Both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name

Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: his number is 666..` (Rev. 13: 16 - 18)

THE MARK – Gk. `charagma,` a distinguishing sign as a badge of servitude.

This I see as a chip implanted under the skin with all the details of that person`s life, health, medical, finance, etc. Information of that individual that is presently available on our chips, on our cards or in our phones. Information that separates you from every other person on the planet. Information that is needed to connect you into man`s new order. Then finally it is information that means allegiance to the Global Leader.

THE NAME – Gk. `onoma,` a `name,` (lit. or fig.) authority, character.

This I see as the authority of the world leader. If you desire to `buy or sell` then you will need this authority. Today we need to have all sorts of authority to work in opportunity shops to working with children, to doing business etc. The world system requires their authority for you to transact & do business. The world system believes it has the power & authority to regulate people`s buying & selling.

It will be the authorization from the IMF, (International Monetary Fund) and will be stored on the chip, (the Mark) also.

THE NUMBER – Gk. `arithmos,` a number, from `airo,` reckoned, accounted, computored.

`Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.` (Rev. 13: 18)

I believe the number of the `beast,` the Global Leader is his numbering system for every person on the planet and stored on the Mark. It will be a number within 6 digits, 6 digits, 6 digits.

The Programmed Mark.

The final step to the Mark involves connecting -

• The person`s individual identification number. (ID)
  • The authorisation (name) for the central bank`s digital currency.
An implanted chip contains the personal data that will instantly connect to a distant database containing all his or her personal and financial information.

The Radio Frequency Identification Chip. (ID Number)

This has been used for many years especially in animals for identification. However now it is planned for people especially when injecting one of the vaccines for Covid-19.

The fear involved in the recent Pandemic is providing the ideal environment for millions of people to not only receive a vaccine, but also a chip that stores their ID, (Identification number) and allows people access to various public places and authority to travel.

The information on the micro chip will be easily read for various applications - entry to home, business, car, plus programmed to work with many appliances around the house, computer, T.V. oven, sound system, lighting, security, etc.

All is conveniently stored upon a person, (their right hand or forehead) and thus easily accessible, and not able to be lost or stolen.

Global Digital Currency programmed. (Authorisation)

It is then that the IMF via the different governments (all under their control) bring to bear the full affect of their programmable digital currency. They will be able to direct currency to where they desire as it is all individually tracked and accounted for.

Each digital `token` has a number and is thus tracked. Then, when the government, via the Central Bank, gives out tokens that are used for pensions, loans, pay checks, investments, etc the `tokens` can be programmed for specific requirements. Eg. Various tokens will be allocated - some for rent, some for food, some for power etc. Also a time limitation can be placed on certain digital tokens only authorising them for a short time - ie. the digital tokens need to be used before a certain date otherwise they will be withdrawn.

Social accreditation will also be factored in. If someone has not been found to be politically correct, or not compliant, etc then their access to money, `digital tokens` will be limited and carefully monitored.

Thus programming the central bank`s digital currency will give the government, extreme power and control over its citizens. Put that in the hands of a Global Government and they will have complete control over the populations of the world.

`And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except the one who has the mark, (chip) or the name, (authorisation), or the number, (ID) of his name.` (Rev. 13: 16 & 17)

Scary..but we did know about this years ago.
NZ was one of the first countries to try EFTPOS systems. Now we have paywave and electronic banking...all our wages are paid electronically. It would be rare that anyone is paid cash in hand now.

Of course if you do volunteer/charity work you will not be in this system. And you won't be taxed or anything. God will see what you do and reward you accordingly. When you grow food or give it away it won't be barcoded or anything either.

I do cataloguing in the library to keep track of books. I just used barcodes though bigger libraries have been using RFID where they tag every book. What it does is keep track of where they are and how long they are out and who they are out to. I can restrict who borrows what. I can check how old a book is and what title it is (through ISBN number) and have all sorts of details about the book and how many copies etc, what genres, what authors, and who is reading what.

I could be a library dictator if I wanted to..but I'm not...I just use this information for good. (although when I withdraw or retire old books sometimes there's a bit of ire!)

But..thing is you don't really need to do all this. You could just have a library without a cataloging systems and people just swap and borrow books randomly...and it would be fine as long as you can trust that people are reading the books and returning them (and not say, using them to start fires). it might take a while to find a particular book you want though if you don't bother cataloguing them.

Of course if you are a member of the library you don't need to buy or sell books. You just borrow them with your library card.

The whole thing with the mark (of the beast) is to control markets and trade.
Christians don't actually need to belong to the market. We are given the seal of God. So we don't need to go round buying and selling. We're given a house, or we gift it to someone else. We don't charge people for our services. We don't say come to church that'll be $10 for a seat please.

That is very interesting Lanolin, about your work. I love the part where you say we given the `seal of God,` the Holy Spirit.

Back