Revelation

What value does a mystery have when it is an integrate part of that which we need? Surely it finds it's fulfillment in accomplishing that for which it was written, at the appointed time.
I expect we believe we are in a critical hour.
Is Revelations still a mystery? If so then what is the problem?

“Let not your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.” (John 14:1)

^^ We all have a tendency to borrow trouble and to imagine things worse then they really are. But God doesn't want us to have troubled hearts or be anxious. He wants us to trust in Him fully and when that day comes.. we won't question anything. We will all be certain that God will reveal things in accordance with His will so it won't be a mystery to us. That is an interesting question you bring up though!

“Let not your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.” (John 14:1)

^^ We all have a tendency to borrow trouble and to imagine things worse then they really are. But God doesn't want us to have troubled hearts or be anxious. He wants us to trust in Him fully and when that day comes.. we won't question anything. We will all be certain that God will reveal things in accordance with His will so it won't be a mystery to us. That is an interesting question you bring up though!
Thank you for those words of encouragement, and my heart is not troubled.

Back