Robotics are really on the way

Hey all,

I have been thinking about Daniel 2 - Nebuchadnezzer's dream of the giant image....

One part that gets me hung up is the last bit of Daniel's interpretation of the feet of iron and clay mixed...
2:43. And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

What shall mingle themselves with the seed of men but shall not cleave to eachother - as iron won't alloy with clay?

I have seen a lot of interpretations of this.. As likely have you... And very few account for this last part...

If it's just rulers and subjects - people have no issue having children with different races/status classes/religions...
These "cleave to" eachother biologically just fine.... There is no issue with children....

But robotics? It can't work biologically... You can "mingle" robotic bits and pieces onto people (and they are working on this feverishly) - but they don't become people....

And it's all over the headlines now... AI/Robotics is poised to be the next great "upgrade" for humans... But it has some pretty scary implications to me....

I do not normally comment on member posts, but just as an observation; recently Stephen Hawking and Elon Musk have joined many other prominent artificial intelligence researchers in pledging support for principles to protect mankind from machines. A good step, but it will take the cooperation of ALL researchers to see that this pledge is universally recognized and adopted. All it would take is one rogue scientist or group to unleash a plague on humanity that would be nearly impossible to stop.

Thanks Gary... I think many of us wish you would comment a bit more. ;).

Also of note: There have been several "Religions of AI" of one sort or another recently registered... To create a system of worship centered on AI....

As far as A.I. goes...

I worked on a couple of expert systems back in the mid 1980's (a medical diagnosis system and a air traffic optimization tool). Both were AI based, though simple by today's standards, and I have taken notice of some of the developments in AI since then (but could not call myself an A.I. expert).

I would note a few things:

(1) AI is always 'five years away' from a big breakthrough.

(2) The state of the art moves at a more steady pace, we only notice advances when a publicized application comes to light.

(3) Regardless of what is termed AI, being able to collect and correlate large amounts of data is making privacy issues more and more relevant.

I do not fear augmentation of human mind or body by robotics as much as I am very concerned about what large corporations (and government) do to collect and correlate information about each of us and use it for their own purposes (which may have no relationship to our own welfare).

Hey all,

I have been thinking about Daniel 2 - Nebuchadnezzer's dream of the giant image....

One part that gets me hung up is the last bit of Daniel's interpretation of the feet of iron and clay mixed...
2:43. And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay.

What shall mingle themselves with the seed of men but shall not cleave to eachother - as iron won't alloy with clay?

I have seen a lot of interpretations of this.. As likely have you... And very few account for this last part...

If it's just rulers and subjects - people have no issue having children with different races/status classes/religions...
These "cleave to" eachother biologically just fine.... There is no issue with children....

But robotics? It can't work biologically... You can "mingle" robotic bits and pieces onto people (and they are working on this feverishly) - but they don't become people....

And it's all over the headlines now... AI/Robotics is poised to be the next great "upgrade" for humans... But it has some pretty scary implications to me....

Well, think in time where this world government project is going, right? It is going to complete and then Christ will arrive AFTER it completes, not before, for it is the TERMINUS of all sovereign prophecy of Daniel 2, Daniel 7, Daniel 8, Daniel 11, Daniel 12 and Revelation 13 and Revelation 17. Surprisingly the portions that apply to the "time of the end" can be fit on one or two pages, so it is easy to apply prophecy meanings to well-developed final sovereign features.

For example the nation-state "clay" and the globalist 'iron" will appear to work, but in reality it is contrary to the "autonomy" of nations, they must Revelation 17:8-18 sacrifice their own sovereignty to actually do a world government "8th King". THAT is an immutable truth you will witness over the next 16 years or so. But, since all sovereign prophecy converges to the selfsame terminus, we know all these complete symbols, such as the whole Daniel 2 "immense" image and the whole "scarlet wildbeast" or the whole Daniel 11 "King North" MUST BE----WORLD GOVERNMENT.

VERY SIMPLE

Now one more parallel to help some see how easy this is we have a seven headed wildbeast in Revelation 13 and a scarlet one with the same structure in Revelation 17. These are also the "king South" and "King North" of Daniel 11, respective to those two wildbeasts of Revelation 13 and 17. This is because, as in Daniel 11, "King South" is the nation-state system who also loses all wealth-sovereignty in Daniel 11:42-43 to support the world government globalization "gather the nations" in Revelation 16:13-16 and the sovereignty transference of Revelation 17:11-15, as "King North" is the dominant GLOBALIST entity when in full WORLD GOVERNMENT in the future. Thus, just as the "Scarlet Wildbeast" Globalist World Government absorbs the Revelation 13 nation-state "seven headed wildbeast from the earth", so too, King North globalism based world government will adsorb the King South nation-state, even if that clay and iron ultimately do not "mix" well.

Then, Christ "Kingdom Stone" arrives for the war for global rulership, for real. Give it a few years, the next world war is the "sword stroke" that 'heals" into world government in the future as Revelation 13:3, Revelation 13:15-18.

WORLD GOVERNMENT IS SATAN'S MAIN PROJECT SINCE IT WAS DISRUPTED IN GENESIS 11. LOOK FOR IT, IT TRIGGERS THE CHRIST ARRIVAL IN THE FUTURE, THINK REVELATION 14:6-8 AS ANYONE CAN BE SAVED BY CHOSSING THE MESSINIC KINGDOM OVER THAT NEW WORLD ORDER WORLD GOVERNMENT--- ANYONE.

Well, think in time where this world government project is going, right? It is going to complete and then Christ will arrive AFTER it completes, not before, for it is the TERMINUS of all sovereign prophecy of Daniel 2, Daniel 7, Daniel 8, Daniel 11, Daniel 12 and Revelation 13 and Revelation 17. Surprisingly the portions that apply to the "time of the end" can be fit on one or two pages, so it is easy to apply prophecy meanings to well-developed final sovereign features.

For example the nation-state "clay" and the globalist 'iron" will appear to work, but in reality it is contrary to the "autonomy" of nations, they must Revelation 17:8-18 sacrifice their own sovereignty to actually do a world government "8th King". THAT is an immutable truth you will witness over the next 16 years or so. But, since all sovereign prophecy converges to the selfsame terminus, we know all these complete symbols, such as the whole Daniel 2 "immense" image and the whole "scarlet wildbeast" or the whole Daniel 11 "King North" MUST BE----WORLD GOVERNMENT.

VERY SIMPLE

Now one more parallel to help some see how easy this is we have a seven headed wildbeast in Revelation 13 and a scarlet one with the same structure in Revelation 17. These are also the "king South" and "King North" of Daniel 11, respective to those two wildbeasts of Revelation 13 and 17. This is because, as in Daniel 11, "King South" is the nation-state system who also loses all wealth-sovereignty in Daniel 11:42-43 to support the world government globalization "gather the nations" in Revelation 16:13-16 and the sovereignty transference of Revelation 17:11-15, as "King North" is the dominant GLOBALIST entity when in full WORLD GOVERNMENT in the future. Thus, just as the "Scarlet Wildbeast" Globalist World Government absorbs the Revelation 13 nation-state "seven headed wildbeast from the earth", so too, King North globalism based world government will adsorb the King South nation-state, even if that clay and iron ultimately do not "mix" well.

Then, Christ "Kingdom Stone" arrives for the war for global rulership, for real. Give it a few years, the next world war is the "sword stroke" that 'heals" into world government in the future as Revelation 13:3, Revelation 13:15-18.

WORLD GOVERNMENT IS SATAN'S MAIN PROJECT SINCE IT WAS DISRUPTED IN GENESIS 11. LOOK FOR IT, IT TRIGGERS THE CHRIST ARRIVAL IN THE FUTURE, THINK REVELATION 14:6-8 AS ANYONE CAN BE SAVED BY CHOSSING THE MESSINIC KINGDOM OVER THAT NEW WORLD ORDER WORLD GOVERNMENT--- ANYONE.

correction: "seven headed wildbeast from sea"

Remember though that our adversary has read all the same prophecies...

I believe that one of the tools it uses is to work the ends against the middle to "prolong" it's power as long as possible....

For example - Israel must be in the land, Jerusalem under Israeli control, and a temple rebuilt for some of these prophecies.... 100 years ago - that was a pipe dream... Impossible. Now - it could happen very quickly - except it is being blocked...

The rise of Assyria (attempted by ISIS) and Babylon (attempted by Saddam) must come back into world significance... Same thing - yet those are quickly beaten back down.. And it prolongs those days of dominion....

So we will see....

In this case - every "First world" military has a gigantic stake in robotic killing machines to wage war against those who cannot afford the same.... How long until the same things go "autonomous" as a way to dodge war crimes trials? Oh.. It was just a "glitch" and the machines slaughtered every person in a town in an attempt to "recapture it from terrorist rebels"...

Last edited:
Staff Note: This technology based thread has been relocated to the "Technology and Internet" posting area where it may be seen by more persons who may wish to comment. While the thread contains biblical references, the main subject matter is technical and CFS members may wish to add additional details as to how Artificial Intelligence (AI) may or may not be a determining factor in the future of mankind.

Back