Ruth 3:15-16

Ruth 3:15-16 King James Version (KJV)
15 Also he said, Bring the vail that thou hast upon thee, and hold it. And when she held it, he measured six measures of barley, and laid it on her: and she went into the city.

16 And when she came to her mother in law, she said, Who art thou, my daughter? And she told her all that the man had done to her.

Ruth 3:15-16 The Voice (VOICE)

Boaz: 15 Now bring me the outer garment you are wearing. Hold it out, and hold on tightly.

She did so, and Boaz filled her garment with six measures of barley grain. He handed it to her; then he left her and went into the town to conduct his business.

16 When Ruth returned to Naomi’s home, her mother-in-law asked her daughter what happened. Ruth related all that Boaz had said and done.

The Voice (VOICE) The Voice Bible Copyright © 2012 Thomas Nelson, Inc. The Voice™ translation © 2012 Ecclesia Bible Society All rights reserved.

These are my thoughts, please share yours.

15 So Boaz gives her plenty of grain, as much as she probably could carry, this shows his love for her and why she wanted him as her husband.

16 So Naomi asks how it went because she cared not because she was a gossip, sometimes we just need to ask friends and family and even others how they are and be willing to listen.

Back