SAVED = Joel 2;28-32, Luke 18;42, Ephesians 2;8

SAVED = Joel 2;28-32, Luke 18;42, Ephesians 2;8

Joel 2;28-32

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

Matthew 10;22

And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Mark 13;20

And except that the Lord had shortened those days, no flesh should be saved: but for the elect’s sake, whom He hath chosen, He hath shortened the days.

Mark 16;16

He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Luke 18;42

And Jesus said unto him, Receive thy sight: thy faith hath saved thee.

John 3;17

For God sent not His Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through Him might be saved.

John 10;9

I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.

Acts 4;12

Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Romans 10;9

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Ephesians 2;8

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God.

Revelation 22;14

Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

AMEN

Back