Say hello to Blinky Owl (anyone have visine? HA!)

little-cute-owl-gif.gif

I found your site seeking Christians in community. I've been a daughter of Christ for quite awhile. I enjoy Bible study, and study of all subjects related to our faith. Soterology, Hermeneutics, etc...
I look forward to getting to know you all on the forum.

God's blessings surround you all,
B.

And thank you turtle for the welcome pack post on my profile. :X3:

Welcome to cfs Blinky Owl ,
Glad to have you here.
The best study tool you will ever find when it come to the written word of God is The Holy Spirit. He will never lead you wrong unlike man made teachings or ways to study can.

As we ask of all new memers,
Please look over the Following and Familiarize yourself with them, this will help you to have a safe and joyful time here in the forum.

Again this is just forum procedure and nothing else.

1. Forum Policies and Procedures
2. Topics which May Not Be Discussed in the open forum.

If you have any questions or issues with the forum, please feel free to contact a moderator or helper and we will do what we can to help.

Again Welcome to cfs
Blessings
FCJ

little-cute-owl-gif.gif

I found your site seeking Christians in community. I've been a daughter of Christ for quite awhile. I enjoy Bible study, and study of all subjects related to our faith. Soterology, Hermeneutics, etc...

B.

Welcome to CFS :) hope to see you around!

Blessings

little-cute-owl-gif.gif

B.

Hello Blinky Owl;

A thousand pardons! I was staring at the little owl for so long that I forgot to greet you! lol!

Thank you for joining us and we look forward to fellowship with you.

God bless you, Blinky Owl, and your family!

To wit to woo I need a brew
Polly put the kettle on
In Jesus Christ amen
View attachment 3135

Hello Via Dolarossa;

I got the part, In Jesus Christ amen. AMEN! But "To wit to woo I need a brew Polly put the kettle on" Pray tell, what does that mean? lol!

I'm having my cup of tea and crumpets and trying to figure this out and its driving me "owly". (the kind hearted little owl)

Forgive me for being a little bit slow.

God bless you always and thank you!

:eek:
Cartoon%2BOwls%2BWallpaper-730634.jpg

I wuv you! I wee wee wuv you! :p Gorgeous owl. Thank you so much for sharing that with me. And thank you for the warm welcome. I too look forward to our fellowship on the boards. God's best surround you.

:eek:
Cartoon%2BOwls%2BWallpaper-730634.jpg

I wuv you! I wee wee wuv you! :p Gorgeous owl. Thank you so much for sharing that with me. And thank you for the warm welcome. I too look forward to our fellowship on the boards. God's best surround you.

That's the owl from the movie Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole. If you haven't seen it yet, you really should. It's a movie all about Owls! And they're all so beautifully animated too! (y)

Back