Scripture association / chain of thought game.

AtomicSnowflake

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Secretary
Jan 8, 2017
Arkansas
www.kz.indigo-phoenix.com
You know those word association games...
How about we try something similar with scriptures.

A scripture is posted, and the next person chooses one word, (or phrase), then posts a different scripture that also contains that same word/prhase..

Such as in this example:

person 1-
" The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. " [Psalm 23:1]
person 2- (using the word shepherd)
"He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry [them] in his bosom, [and] shall gently lead those that are with young. [Isaiah 40:11 KJV]
person 3- (using the word feed)
4 And it shall be, [that] thou shalt drink of the brook; and I have commanded the ravens to feed thee there. [1 Kings 17:4 KJV]
-----------------------

so.... how about we begin with the following scripture:

Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?

[Luke 12:24 KJV]

---------------------

Just choose a word, and post a different scripture... any scripture, and any version :)

bobinfaith

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Feb 15, 2010
Daly City, California
www.livingstoneministries.com
Consider the ravens: for they neither sow nor reap; which neither have storehouse nor barn; and God feedeth them: how much more are ye better than the fowls?
[Luke 12:24 KJV]

Luke 12:24, 24 Look at the birds. They don’t plant or harvest. They don’t save food in houses or barns. But God takes care of them. And you are worth much more than birds. - International Children's Bible (ICB)

God bless you and thank you for starting this thread, AtomicSnowflake.

AtomicSnowflake

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Secretary
Jan 8, 2017
Arkansas
www.kz.indigo-phoenix.com
Luke 12:24, 24 Look at the birds. They don’t plant or harvest. They don’t save food in houses or barns. But God takes care of them. And you are worth much more than birds. - International Children's Bible (ICB)
----------------

[Mat 9:37 ESV]
37 Then he said to his disciples, "The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few;

Pastor Gary

Senior Moderator and Staff Trainer
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Staff Trainer
Oct 29, 2006
Several US locations - seasonally
----------------

[Mat 9:37 ESV]
37 Then he said to his disciples, "The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few;

Isaiah 16:10 (KJV) - And gladness is taken away, and joy out of the plentiful field; and in the vineyards there shall be no singing, neither shall there be shouting: the treaders shall tread out no wine in their presses; I have made their vintage shouting to cease.

Via dolarossa

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Sep 22, 2016
Uk
Isaiah 16:10 (KJV) - And gladness is taken away, and joy out of the plentiful field ; and in the vineyards there shall be no singing, neither shall there be shouting: the treaders shall tread out no wine in their presses; I have made their vintage shouting to cease.630B429E-E840-4C81-B796-646FFAE87162.jpeg

Reactions: AtomicSnowflake