Scripture association / chain of thought game.

Jan 1, 2021
Mebane, NC
lovingkindness

Psalms 143:8 NKJV​

Cause me to hear Your lovingkindness in the morning, For in You do I trust; Cause me to know the way in which I should walk, For I lift up my soul to You.

Reactions: CPerkins

CPerkins

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Dec 5, 2020
Seattle, WA
walk

Micah 6:8
He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

cp

CPerkins

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Dec 5, 2020
Seattle, WA
quickened

1 Peter 3:18
For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:

cp

bobinfaith

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Feb 15, 2010
Daly City, California
www.livingstoneministries.com
Cheerfully

In Genesis 29:1, 1 Then Jacob went [briskly and cheerfully] on his way [400 miles] and came to the land of the people of the East. - The Amplified Classic Edition

After Jacob awoke from his dream, he realized God was with him in Bethel and praised Him with a surge of Holy energy as he journeyed to Paddan Aram, Harran where he would meet Rachel.

AtomicSnowflake

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Secretary
Jan 8, 2017
Arkansas
www.kz.indigo-phoenix.com
Truth

“But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you" -John 16:7 (NASB; '95)

"There is a way which seems right to a person,
But its end is the way of death." Proverbs 14:12 (NASB)

go

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: [Matthew 28:19 KJV]

AtomicSnowflake

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Secretary
Jan 8, 2017
Arkansas
www.kz.indigo-phoenix.com
Cheerfully

In Genesis 29:1, 1 Then Jacob went [briskly and cheerfully] on his way [400 miles] and came to the land of the people of the East. - The Amplified Classic Edition

After Jacob awoke from his dream, he realized God was with him in Bethel and praised Him with a surge of Holy energy as he journeyed to Paddan Aram, Harran where he would meet Rachel.

You posted while I was typing.... hmm..

I'll use the word "east" from the scripture you posted...

And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east: and his voice [was] like a noise of many waters: and the earth shined with his glory.
[Ezekiel 43:2 KJV]

bobinfaith

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Feb 15, 2010
Daly City, California
www.livingstoneministries.com
You posted while I was typing.... hmm..

I'll use the word "east" from the scripture you posted...

And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east: and his voice [was] like a noise of many waters: and the earth shined with his glory.
[Ezekiel 43:2 KJV]

Hey AtomicSnowflake;

You're correct - the east. This may be considered the ancient east. I'll check my Polyglot Bible. lol!

God bless you, Atomic.

• Love
Reactions: CPerkins